GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:24
Regular
oh and one more thing
how do you save it? do you go to a certain stone and touch it and it saves or just click on save in the options menu?

how many times can you die before you start again?
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:20
Regular
does it tell you how much you have completed?
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:17
Kid Rock wrote:
> really? does he make that much of a difference?
shame i have to wait 17 days
> (nearly 16)

The game wouldn't be the same without him.
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:14
Regular
really? does he make that much of a difference?
shame i have to wait 17 days (nearly 16)
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:10
Daxter is a funny guy, and makes the game like a cartoon in many ways. I don't think the game would have been as good if Daxter wasn't in it.
Sat 08/12/01 at 23:08
Regular
yeh i saw it on the demo from OPS2
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:58
Kid Rock wrote:
> when Jak does a spinning attack Dacter spins around trying to hang on doesnt
> he?

Something like that.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:49
Regular
when Jak does a spinning attack Dacter spins around trying to hang on doesnt he?
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:46
Kid Rock wrote:
> dos he ever go off jaks shoulder?

Yep, he does, not that much during the game, mostly on the cut scenes, but he does.
Sat 08/12/01 at 22:42
Regular
dos he ever go off jaks shoulder?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.