GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak & Daxter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 12:43
Regular
I was watching Game network this morning and this game was on the Game Clip with music thing and this game looks amazing it looks better then mario 64 and in the clip daxter actually helped Jak instead of sitting on his shoulder becuase Jak was hanging on the edge of a cliff(MGS2 style) and daxter was trying to pull him up

and this has no loading things either like a few of you said it will either be stream loading or have one big load at the beginning this looks better then Crah Bandicoot ever wil do and it comes out on 11/12/01
Page:
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
How long is the "one big load at the beginning " is going to be?? 2 weeks?
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:13
Regular
it is proberbly going to be during the opening FMV or as some one else said it could just be stream loading
we will have to wait and see
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Back For Good"
I'd rather have it load all at the beggining than at stupid intervals like red faction.

Rather get it over and done with :-)
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:32
Regular
that really spoilt red faction

any way it wont do that becuase stream loading means you dont see it loading you just play and it loads in the back ground
Wed 03/10/01 at 19:46
Regular
this game is going to be a must have
Thu 04/10/01 at 13:29
Regular
It does look pretty impressive.
It's a pity that it's a PS2 exclusive.

But wait?

How come your lot like it?

I thought that most of you said that Nintendo style platformers were for little kids?

Go on!

Admit it!

Mario 64, Zelda, Banjo Kazooie...

They were all class!
Thu 04/10/01 at 13:35
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Out of your list, I predict J&D to be better....

:D
Thu 04/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
I don't know about mario sunshine but Jak and Daxter's better than anything on the N64.
Thu 04/10/01 at 14:39
Regular
Better down to technology only.

It's still the same style though.

No more "mature".
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:02
Regular
"  "
Have you heard J & D changes the time of day (day time...evening....night...ect)according to your real time in real life. Thats good. Be amazed Nitendo boy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.