GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a line-up.....!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
I've just been looking through the new XBM mag, issue 22, and the line-up of new X-Box games for this year and the beginning of next looks fantastic.

Project Gotham 2
Half-life 2
Freedom Fighters
Colin McRae 4
Conker: Live and Uncut
Driver 3
True Crime
Armed and Dangerous
Star Wars: KOTOR
Soul Calibur 2
Broken Sword
Mafia
Worms 3D
Dead or Alive 4 and DOA online
MOH: Rising Sun
Doom 3
Halo 2
Fable
Shenmue 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Splinter Cell 2
Tony Hawks Underground

Everyone of those games look to be winners and extremely enjoyable games, and if the rumours are true we could also see a port of Vice City on the way to X-Box, and in this particular mag, they say that GTA3 will be included with Vice City. So to me the future of the X-Box looks very bright indeed and I'm really glad I got it now.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:47
Regular
"8==="
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:45
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What exactly did you think was wrong with Colin Mcrae 3?

It was'nt as good as Colin Mcrae 2 - I bought a PSone for that game alone! I just found the handeling a little off center and the courses were bloody hard to navigate when it came to driving through forests ect.

Nice graphics n all. Just not as good as CM2.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
It will be interesting to see which version comes off the better.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
Depending on how they handle the on foot sections this time around I believe you could well have a GTA beater. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for Custom Sound Track support on the Xbox version as that will be where I get it.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
Yup. The attention to detail looks incredible, and it's bound to be better than the disappointments that were Vice City and The Getaway. It looks to be the best freeform game of this structure since Grand Theft Auto 3.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:31
Regular
Reviews were excellent. Aside from Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo they were probably my favourite games on the PSONE. The on foot sections were a little tacky but the driving and car physics were awesome. I honestly believe that Driver 3 will be one of the first multi format games worth hyping up.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
No-one liked it? Woah, that's news to me. Me and my friends used to love the franchise - we'd talk about it all the time. It got good reviews too, didn't it?
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:23
Regular
I am glad you picked up on that as well. Didn't want to be the only one arguing for a game no one liked.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:12
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Driver 3 - First 2 were crap. This next gen version should be
> better.

First two crap? Get out before I whoop your ass.
Tue 29/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
I thought CMR3 was a superb game. Aside from Rallisport Challenge I thought the game engine was probably the best there has been in a Rally game for the last few years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.