GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a line-up.....!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
I've just been looking through the new XBM mag, issue 22, and the line-up of new X-Box games for this year and the beginning of next looks fantastic.

Project Gotham 2
Half-life 2
Freedom Fighters
Colin McRae 4
Conker: Live and Uncut
Driver 3
True Crime
Armed and Dangerous
Star Wars: KOTOR
Soul Calibur 2
Broken Sword
Mafia
Worms 3D
Dead or Alive 4 and DOA online
MOH: Rising Sun
Doom 3
Halo 2
Fable
Shenmue 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Splinter Cell 2
Tony Hawks Underground

Everyone of those games look to be winners and extremely enjoyable games, and if the rumours are true we could also see a port of Vice City on the way to X-Box, and in this particular mag, they say that GTA3 will be included with Vice City. So to me the future of the X-Box looks very bright indeed and I'm really glad I got it now.
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:47
Regular
I can't wait till christmas then if all of these new games are coming out. It might even be the best christmas ever this year for me.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
"8==="
Posting that in EVERY thread makes it look REALLY genuine.

Think it through you prat.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
Cool. I might *Cough*Buy it then... ;)
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
Splinter Cells' opening theme was ripped from the big fight scene near the blood bath in Blade 2.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:03
Regular
"8==="
Oh and Goldfinger's 'Spokesman' track was a damn good choice for TH4.

Iron maider are and always will be poor. (Excluding that wickerman song they did).

Metal Opera? No thanks. :D
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
Heaviest music I've heard in a game was Spineshank's singles in MX Superfly. A good choice in my opinion.

Splinter Cell's intro music was damn good too. 'Calling all freaks' or something :)
Wed 30/07/03 at 17:21
Regular
The music for TH games has gotten steadily worse with each new game.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:50
Regular
Tony Hawks game have absoloutly fook all to do with Gothic stuff.
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:49
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The only other one we actually played was Wakeboarding Unleashed which
> is a fantastic game in both single and multi player. It can only be
> described as Tony Hawks on water minus the stupid gothic image of
> bands like Slip S*S**t.

Tony Hawk's games are based more around Punk Rock and Nu-Metal rather than heavy, depressing stuff like Slipknot and Ramstein. Besides, the Xbox versions support customised soundtracks, so you can play whatever you want. The overall feel of the game is a lot more laid back and amusing, too - far from 'gothic'.
Wed 30/07/03 at 12:44
Regular
I haven't had any problems with framerate on State of Emergency. Granted i've only played it in 2 player, but I was suprised that it didn't slow down once, what with all the smashage on screen.

State of Emergency = ownage in multiplayer

Speaking of Serious Sam, I got that this morning for £10. It rocks my banana, can't wait to play it in co-op.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.