GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this week i have been mostly playing....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:
Thu 31/07/03 at 00:58
Regular
I think I will finish Skies before getting Morrowind. Skies should take a good 100 + to collect and complete everything in the game and I don't want to have two games of this length on the go just before the release of Knights of the Old Republic.
Thu 31/07/03 at 00:56
Regular
It's been Morrowind mainly this week.

Such a class game - must have clocked up at least 200 hours so far.
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:18
Regular
I have cut down the amount of time I spend playing games due to the fact that the next few months are pretty poor in terms of new releases across all 3 platforms. September onwards is when it starts to hot up again so I am just going to pick up Resident Evil Zero, Tenchu 3 and Medal of Honour Frontline across the 3 consoles.

I played Project Gotham for a while a couple of days a go as I started again the hope of collecting golds in every area of the game. The should keep me going for a fair while.

Skies of Arcadia has kept me the most occupied over the last few weeks and every time I play it my estimations rise. A Sega classic and definitley my favourite Cube title to date.

Aside from that I have been playing a bit of Devil May Cry for the PS2 in bits and bats. September 19th onwards in when I shall take a more interested role in the console market. For now however I am just enjoying playing the odd game here and there whilst I save up for the games which I mentioned above.
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:16
Regular
"8==="
*Is jealous of the online Halo play* :D

So far this week it's been a bit of Splinter Cell.

I'm in a gaming mood tonight so something will get played later.

Not sure what. I might play Brute Force on a higher difficulty.
Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
"Lemon eyewash"
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.