GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this week i have been mostly playing....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:24
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's got bloody good.

*Waits for Mav to thank Ali*

:)
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:20
Regular
I've been playing Skies Of Arcadia Leg Ends.

It's got bloody good.
Wed 06/08/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah that's a neat tactic that needs to be employed somehow. You can just imagine it: you're belting along the subway, 3 people after you, then all of a sudden you turn sharply, make your way across the ceiling while they all drive straight past you. Then you make your escape.

Priceless.

"Dang, Maude. Wherrrrre'd he goh?"
Wed 06/08/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
"Ah smacked mah wife in thee aye."

"Mah wife's mah sisterrr."
Wed 06/08/03 at 01:08
Regular
Heh, Caleb.

"Down on trailer park, me an ma make da sweet love"

Should have put him on my friends list. Could have had Redneck comedy on tap, damn me and my good ideas that are 24hrs too late.

Just been playing a game of Stayaway in buses against some english guys, was almost as funny as flipping the retard cars and trying to jump the Seine in fire engines and buses.

Gotta use that subway riding on the ceiling thing in a game sometime, hopefully against another slackjawed redneck like Caleb.

"Yall are stoopid. Jolean, fetch ma gun"
Wed 06/08/03 at 01:00
Regular
"Cleeeeeetus don't you touch non o' that"

Hope to meet one of these people very soon.
Wed 06/08/03 at 00:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
LOL, what about that cretin from the deep South?

"Y'all are dumb."

"Joh-LEEN."

"This is stoo-PEHD."

I was nearly crying, it was that funny.
Mon 04/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I would have joined in but it was getting late, plus I haven't played MM3 yet. With Jul here, I could only really play games that I could pick up for a few mins then put down pretty fast before she got bored watching me. ;-))

Got a few games I've gotta make a start on, but I don't wanna play them all at once and end up only partially completing all of them. But I've pretty much finished NBA Street now so I think I might have a play on MM3 tonight. :-)

Got 43 XBox games now, will probably end up with around 50 by Christmas. Just working out which titles are MUST haves. Should be in Florida over Christmas so it looks like there could be a return of the Sav report. ;-)
Might have to pick up a blue or green XBox pad while I'm out there too seeing as they're coming out over there around October time.

Also, I could be getting Jul an XBox with Tetris and XBox Live so I can chat to her in a nice cheap way. ;-p No motivation along the lines of me having an XBox all ready for me there when I move over or anything of course. ;-))
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:34
Regular
K, I'll be on in a bit. Gonna try and unlock some of the funky skins in single player for a while.

I'll probably fail miserably.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:58
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> I'll play you again at MM3 later on today if you want, Tiltawhirl.
> Edgy is coming over soon too, and I'm sure you'd relish the chance to
> thrash him. :P

Aye, though if and when you defeat me, remember what you have achieved. You have achieved the defeat of someone who has not actually ever played a Midtown Madness game in his life.

REMEMBER! (cries)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.