GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this week i have been mostly playing....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Remember me?"
Offline MM3 is quite good, if a little repetitive. And it's very unforgiving. You can crash but doing so once will most likely cost you the entire race, it's that mean.

Online it's utter brilliance. You've got standard Checkpoint races, a game of Tag, a sort of Capture the Flag game and a bunch of other stuff that I've not tried yet. And you can do all the non-race games as teams, too. MM3 is my second favourite Live game (Unreal Championship holds firmly onto first place in that regard).
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:48
Regular
Tell me lads - MM3.

Any good offline aswell as online? What is there to do online?
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'll play you again at MM3 later on today if you want, Tiltawhirl. Edgy is coming over soon too, and I'm sure you'd relish the chance to thrash him. :P
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:32
Regular
Heh

You should have accepted Dark Marks invitation and come and played us at Midtown Madness 3. Mucho car smashage ensued, Mark somehow nearly managed to do the big loop in France in an Ambulance and I managed to beat him when he was using the fastest car in the game and I was using a Renault 1985 (looks a bit like a 3 wheeled milk float). Also had a game of tag in cement lorries and garbage trucks, was fun if a little slow.

Know what you mean about some of the f*ggot Americans. Most of them are safe but you always get a couple who are just too cocky and annoying. I've had a couple of times on Wolfenstein where i've ended up having big arguments with them, usually ending up with them getting annoyed that they're loosing and signing off. Idiots.
Mon 04/08/03 at 01:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
~X The Master X~ wrote:
> Sav you get any extra money for doing the other guys job too?

Yeah right, do I f...... Really not looking forward to it. Thinking of getting that Alien vs Predator: Extinction next weekend - trade in a game or 2 to knock most of the price off. Not sure yet though - hate it when theres been practically no news on the game (which tends to be a bad sign).

See how it goes I suppose. Anyway, Jul is gone now so I'm feeling all gutted. Played a little NBA Street 2 then went online to play some Mech Assault. On the one night I'm really not in the mood for it, I end up joining a game that has this mouthy little yank git. My team were outnumbered 4 to 2 with all 4 opposition being Ragnaroks. This little mongoid shot me in the back and then decided he was "the man" and started giving me a load of yank gobcack. In retaliation I lost my rag, threw a ton of abuse and swearing at him along the lines of him having no chance of pleasuring a hamster let alone a woman, among other things - and then proceeded to pound the hell out of him.
My team mate was quite chuffed with me turning violent cause it ended up winning us the match.

God I HATE mouthy, basement dwelling, virgin yanks that think they're suddenly a man when the first pube pops through. Anyway, I'm off to bed once I've checked a couple more messages.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
A game aimed at children usually means that it's just shoddy, because developers seem to think that children don't have eyes, ears or any senses whatsoever. Tsk.

And yes Tiltawhirl, MM3 offline IS stupidly unforgiving. I swore today. A lot. I'm ashamed.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:57
Regular
MM3 offline is stupidly unforgiving, though still pretty enjoyable.

I need to unlock some funky paint jobs to use online, haven't played it for a while though. Been hooked on SOf2 online.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
Is it
> just me, or is MM3 kinda hard for a game that XBM claimed was aimed at
> children?

That's my answer :D You did say to me you don't like your games too hard.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
If I believed the magazine, would I have bought the game?

Boosh. Checkmateiau.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:43
Regular
If you believe everything that magazines say, then I have sadly overestimated you.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.