GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this week i have been mostly playing....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
Seeing as I haven't been home for about a week, I've mostly been playing Pokémon Sapphire on the GBA. But since I got back, I've mostly been playing Unreal Championship online and slowly getting through Midtown Madness 3's "Work Undercover" mode. Is it just me, or is MM3 kinda hard for a game that XBM claimed was aimed at children?
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:15
Regular
~X The Master X~ wrote:
> am i the only one that plays halo online via x box connect? looks like
> it hehe.

I bet you get lonely in that case...
Sun 03/08/03 at 16:35
"Lemon eyewash"
am i the only one that plays halo online via x box connect? looks like it hehe.

anyway i been playing TOCA a lot recently, wanna work through the games i have got before all the new good ones come along in sept.

Sav you get any extra money for doing the other guys job too?
Sun 03/08/03 at 08:46
Regular
Midtown Madness 3 (offline). Cool game, but I can only play it in short bursts. The manic races through the city streets are excellent, and the story mode is entertaining.

I've played House of the Dead 3 a couple of times. I can't finish it. It's GAME OVER in the same place every time. I haven't got a light gun, so that's probably the reason.

I've played some Morrowind. A few levels on Splinter Cell. A bit on Panzer Dragoon Orta.

These days I tend to play games in a fragmented way.
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:15
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I havn't been playing games much. I've been playing PGR still for an hour or two in the mornings. Ive got all golds but i'm just re-trying races to get more kudos because I enjoy it. I've over 500,000 totla kudos now.

I'm mostly just enjoying a non gaming summer. I got a new bike the other day and have went for a few cycles, and my mate has a free house so we've been exployting that. :)

Midnight BBQ anyone?
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
NBA Street 2 has been getting the most attention with me. With Juls being here, I can't really settle into the longer games that take a decent amount of time to get into cause otherwise I'll get looks. ;-)

Played a little Unreal Championship and a little Fifa 2003. But other than that its been NBA Street 2 cause I can play that game on and off easily and I've made excellent progress on it. I've really completed it all, I'm just putting the stats up on my created players now so that I have a decent team of players to use. :-)

Next week I'll probably be playing House Of The Dead 3 if i can get the gun I want for it over the weekend. I've just started another area in my job and with only 5 days experience I'm getting thrown in the deep end - running two floors of the place while the other guy is away on holiday. Going by the stress I'm expecting, I'm guessing I'll wanna shoot something in the face regularly for the next couple of weeks...
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:39
Regular
Halo most of it and sof2 on my mates xbox. i should be getting one on sat
Thu 31/07/03 at 12:26
Regular
Been playing Soldier of Fortune 2, Elimination mode on Live most the time. Stupidly addictive. Also been playing Serious Sam, the game's funning nuts, excellent though.
Thu 31/07/03 at 11:47
Regular
"accidental superher"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I think I will finish Skies before getting Morrowind. Skies should
> take a good 100 + to collect and complete everything in the game and I
> don't want to have two games of this length on the go just before the
> release of Knights of the Old Republic.

i completed SOAL sometime last week...took me around 50 hrs
didn't collect everything BUT i did do most things
got about 70/88 discoveries, fought all the bounties, completed the moonfish quest, defeated the death angels (all 4 times), defeated the 4 sky creatures (they aren't hard -but difficult to find). got all the chams (but missed one abrik cham which peed me off).
Thu 31/07/03 at 01:29
Regular
I havne't played any consoles games for a few weeks.

I got Wario World and went half way through that, and I got Hitman 2 but that was rubbish.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.