GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Wed 13/08/03 at 10:26
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Best way to see which version is to find the price- US$ - US , £ - UK.
Wed 13/08/03 at 09:45
Regular
Most are in pretty good condition, only a couple have pages coming out a bit. As for being UK or USA versions, I'm not too sure. But, for the time being, I'll leave them stored away.
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:31
Regular
:-D
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:28
Regular
That's the spirit :)
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:26
Regular
cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems &userid=gamezfreak_uk87&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:22
Regular
Condition is the important thing with comics, and whether they are UK or USA versions. You know what kind of condition they are Rickoss ?
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:20
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I have a whole load of old Spider-Man comics from the 1970's which a
> may shift on eBay some day.

Keep them.

They'll go up in value in a few years.
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:49
Regular
I have a whole load of old Spider-Man comics from the 1970's which a may shift on eBay some day.
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:30
Regular
Oh thats mine, bought a job lot of Lost World stuff earlier in the year, already shifted most of it, just the odds and ends, minus what I kept. My parents loft is full of sealed boxes of carded figures and collectables that are either mine or to be sold, proud to say the Star Wars collection stands at nearly 300 carded figures now, and tons of boxed sets :)
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:14
What kind of woman owns this?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&category=748&item=3142085297

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.