GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:23
Ey? You talking about me?
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:21
Regular
I knew it! The second I was about to bid this piece of crap stopped working. Ah well, at least I can rest easy knowing I made someone have to pay a little more :-D
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:13
Aargghhhh!!!
Thu 14/08/03 at 11:59
Regular
Put simply, I don't trust them :-D
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rickoss wrote:
> Hmm, I would but I wouldn't want to give away my password just after
> selling loads of stuff. :-\

??
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:29
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> You may want to look at www.auctionstealer.co.uk then :)

Hmm, I would but I wouldn't want to give away my password just after selling loads of stuff. :-\
Thu 14/08/03 at 08:38
Regular
All finish at 12:20 this morning :)
Wed 13/08/03 at 19:01
I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow.
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:51
Regular
Nope , sorry but the only way anyone gets any of that stuff now is to bid, besides £35 should more than give you a good chance of winning the auction for Skies, just go register with ebay and bid :)
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:28
If you have a PS2 and SOCOM, I can throw that in instead. And £15?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.