GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Sun 10/08/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Wow, SR's user numbers will be up what with all these new people registering...strangely similar new people, but still new...
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:55
Regular
9 quid then.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:52
Regular
Someone set me an email asking to end Skies Of Arcadia for £10 ?? Insane person...
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Oh yeah, just give up right when we approach the sweet season...
>
> It's your funeral.

The thought had occured...
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:19
Regular
Oops, wrong number heh :)
Sun 10/08/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Dont you mean Midtown Madness 3? I dont know Im not an Xbox owner. Ive convinced myself that I dont want one as I only want 2 games for it - Halo and KOTOR, which is a shame really.
Sun 10/08/03 at 10:29
Regular
I thought about doing trade ins at Gamestation but that means I'd end up with a pile of credit vouchers as all I want at the moment is Ghost Master on PC and Midtown Madness 2 on Xbox.
Sun 10/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Well its your choice, I'm a student too and did a similar thing - I traded half of my PS2 games collection for GC games and in some instances I traded like for like (Burnout 2). I even traded in for Zelda and Metroid when I had Import versions (but with Zelda it was Ok as I got the bonus disc which I didnt have on the import copy).
Sun 10/08/03 at 09:19
Regular
Ah but there is too much gaming goodness for my finances to bear, I'm only a student and I'm not getting a part time job just to support 3 platforms, hence one has to go, with the Xbox having Live and stuff like KOTOR, Otogi, Conker, Raven Shield, Rare's games, and the fact I already have 25 games for it, then it was not going to be the Xbox that went. You can see from my meagre collection on sale that nothing much inspired me, I bought 9 games whilst I had it. Next thing I was considering was PN03, but the demo in Game is a bit dodgy anyway.
Sun 10/08/03 at 01:24
Regular
Oh yeah, just give up right when we approach the sweet season...

It's your funeral.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.