GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prove Your Loyalty To Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 12:29
Regular
Yes loyal Nintendo followers can prove their devotion, or just pick up a bargain, by bidding on my eBay auctions. A Platinum Cube, games, Wavebird and peripherals are all up for grabs, all starting at 99p with no reserve over a 5 day auction.

Once again my ficklesness has seen my love of Nintendo disappear so it's practically a humanitarian gesture to buy them from me, you'll be saving them from being in the same house as me.

Wish I hadn't bought Skies Of Arcadia now, but that's up for auction too, 99p no reserve, even SR doesn't have it !

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewSellersOtherItems&userid =jondraycott&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

If it doesn't work then you didn't remove the two spaces , one after '?' and one after 'userid'

Just think, you'll never see me in here again once they're gone !
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:26
Regular
I won't say a thing :-)
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:21
Damn, your Skies auction is heating up. Can I just buy it for £35?
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
You may want to look at www.auctionstealer.co.uk then :)

It's free, for 10 shots a month. Never failed me yet :)
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:45
Regular
I've got my eye (or maybe both) or your Skies auction ;-)

Although my internet connection is crap, so it'll probably break half an hour before the auction ends, the second I start to bid. Forever.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:23
Regular
Less than 24 hours now everyone :)

View them at http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/jondraycott/

Thanks to SR's staff for not deleting this topic, don't know whether it's intentional or not but thanks anyway :)
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:13
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Bell - I need your eBay advice.
>
> I have an "electronic organiser" that needs to be ridden of
> - What catorgry should I put it in?

Computing, PDAs, Other , don't know what kind demand there is for them though, may be best to wait until 3rd or 4th week in September when students go back to uni with their loan cheques :)

Rickoss - it could mean you'd do better selling them if a US bidders goes for them, the Americans have a sentimental streak for a lot of our old comics. Also, I don't know whether you bought these recently or had them since they were printed, but if bought recently they could be reprints. Just age alone isn't enough to automatically give them any value, if you know the numbers of them then post them here and I'll see if I can find out for you, also the full title of the comics - eg Amazing Spider, Adventures etc.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:57
Regular
Just checked, they are English - does that mean they'll be worth more?

Also, I counted them up, there are 26 altogether.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:18
Regular
Bell - I need your eBay advice.

I have an "electronic organiser" that needs to be ridden of - What catorgry should I put it in?
Wed 13/08/03 at 10:54
Regular
I wasn't being patronising, he might not have thought of it, loads of people don't ! Prices on old comics can be pretty hard to find sometimes.
Wed 13/08/03 at 10:51
Regular
LOL!

Don't patronise him too much Bell :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.