GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Selby was just a bit too careful in the first frame of the evening and it has just given Higgins a lift. He's not firing on all cylinders by any means but is playing better. Selby needs to win the last frame before the midsession interval and try to get level quickly.
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I hope Selby wins a few frames now or Higgins might run away with it :(
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:05
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Higgins seems to able to pull out a snooker at pivotal moments.
Mon 07/05/07 at 21:00
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well i've got to write and revise my german speaking exam tonight, so the longer the better...
Mon 07/05/07 at 20:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
If this goes to the last frame at current speed, this could be a very long evening.
Mon 07/05/07 at 19:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I thought that Higgins would win the last frame and end the drought, because that's usually what happens after a comeback. I am glad Selby got back in the match. So there could be 13 frames tonight? If theres an interval after 4, that could mean 9 on the bounce!
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
CarlosPeteGaryJohn wrote:
> ...Wow
>
> And why did they only have 7 frames?

They have to give a certain size break between sessions, mainly for TV purposes but also for the players as well.
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't believe that. Another amazing comeback. It was a shame that they couldn't play the remaining frames but the damage has been done. 12-10 is better than 13-11, which it could possibly have been.

Higgins should have won the first frame but barely had a shot when he lost it. The tight last frame was a key one but Selby took all 6 frames they played this afternoon.

I hope this continues. Could be a late one.
Mon 07/05/07 at 18:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
...Wow

And why did they only have 7 frames?
Mon 07/05/07 at 17:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
John Higgins looks completely wrecked at the minute that was the first ball he's potted for over an hour of play!

Sounds a bit weird but getting slaughtered yesterday is probably the best thing to happen to Selby he's a different player today and even if he doesn't win the title the experience of this match will boost his confidence no end and I expect big things now from the "Jester From Leicester" :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.