GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Tue 24/04/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mark Williams out in the deciding frame to Swail, although it's not a surprise as Swail has a good record in longer matches.

Selby clawed back from 5-0 down to 5-4, leaving that match finely balanced.
Tue 24/04/07 at 16:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hendry 3-1 behind at the interval, I expect him to close the gap in the second session however.
Tue 24/04/07 at 16:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As I thought, Maguire didn't take long to finish Perry off. Perry really didn't play well at all.
Tue 24/04/07 at 14:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It seemed a fair result as Doherty didn't really play that well. Williams was a little shaky near the end of his match. He was getting a little frustrated.
Tue 24/04/07 at 12:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great showing from Allen there to pull off a first round shock knocking out Doherty.

Williams currently 4-3 up against Swail if Williams hits form he'll go through but he can be a bit hit and miss at times so we'll have to wait and see tonight.
Tue 24/04/07 at 10:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I really wanted Trump to go through but I think he couldn't last the course in such a match setting.

He wanted to explode onto the scene which he managed in a way with some great shots but some others were just completely inappropriate and Murphy took advantage.

Made me laugh as well when they said they were going to go to the bookies and put some money on him to be World Champ by 2010 as he still has a long way to go to beat the top players.

Just watching Doherty vs Allen at the minute Doherty has leveled at 6-6 now and Allen is struggling having missed an easy black when he was in the reds.
Mon 23/04/07 at 21:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, it was a bit bizarre. He went from playing well and taking the lead to reckless and that was Trump out.

I think the basics are there but it's obvious that the lack of experience hurt him.
Mon 23/04/07 at 21:47
Regular
Hahaha, at 5-5 the commentators are suggesting that Trump will be world champion by 2010, might even with the whole thing this year.

Next frame he goes for a bunch of ridiculous shots and gets spanked.

Respect to the kid, he's a very good player for the age, but I think he has a little while to go before he's winning world championships!
Mon 23/04/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've only seen the last couple of frames before the interval and Doherty hasn't been playing that well. He's scored in all the frames so far so he is getting chances.
Mon 23/04/07 at 16:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Doherty 4-0 down to Allen in another potential upset. Not had a chance to watch much this afternoon so I don't know if Dohertys played particularly badly or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.