GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snooker Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/03/07 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just a thread to discuss snooker if anyone else is a fan like me.
Tue 03/04/07 at 15:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, obviously his World Championship win has given him a lot of points but he's had a quarter final, a semi final at the UK Championships and, of course, the win in China. He's had a fairly consistent year or 2 so it's about right.

There are a load of points available in the World Championships so there are a fair few that could still get the number 1 spot.

The main thing to look for will be the battle to get in the top 16. Matthew Stevens, in particular, will need a very good run.
Tue 03/04/07 at 09:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That surprised me as I didn't think he'd been doing too well but obviously the points from the World Champs win went a long way towards that.

It's good how the competition for the top spot is quite fierce at the minute, a few months ago Doherty was looking like being the new NO1.

Higgins, Ebdon and Murphy are the next 3 but I don't think they will be able to catch up with the other 2 so I think if Dott carries on his China Open form he will go further than Doherty and take the NO1 spot.
Mon 02/04/07 at 15:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's not been confirmed on the website yet but that win for Dott should make him the provisional World Number 1 heading into the World Championships.
Mon 02/04/07 at 10:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Graham Dott was on fire and was a deserved winner of the China open, if he takes that form to the World Champs he has a good chance of being the first person to retain the title after a first win.

The semi between Cope and Hawkins was excellent, Hawking needs to put the missed brown in the 10th frame behind him as it was a miss that will severely dent his confidence if he keeps thinking about it.
Thu 29/03/07 at 22:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hendry isn't as good as he used to be. There's no doubt that he could probably win it again but can he maintain his best form over the long haul? He seems very inconsistent nowadays.
Thu 29/03/07 at 18:04
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
I want to see Hendry win the title for the 8th time this year, he is the best player in the world
Sun 25/03/07 at 20:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The China Open starts this Monday. Stephen Lee has pulled out for personal reasons so if Jimmy White can beat a Chinese qualifier, he'll be in the last 16 of the tournament.
Tue 20/03/07 at 14:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Is it just me or is the draw smaller this year?
The top quarter looks quite week so i wouldn't be suprised to see Dott get through to the semi's again :(
Second quarter could be a battle with Higgins, O'Sullivan and Robertson.
Davis has no chance of getting through the 3rd quarter with Doherty, Stevens and Murphy.
Hopefully Ebdon can knock out Hendry. Of all the people i dont want to win, he'd be top of the list.
Lets see then, semis will be

Dott Vs Higgins
Doherty Vs Hendry (The Tw@)

Higgins to win
Tue 20/03/07 at 14:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Obviously, it would be nicer if O'Sullivan and Ding would meet later on but it really will be a cracker of a 1st round match.

Davis V Parrott will be very special, just for the fact that it will be a rare occasion that they will meet. It's also best of 19, which will be fun. I think it will be a fun match.
Tue 20/03/07 at 09:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
World Championship Draw:

Graeme Dott v Ian McCulloch
Anthony Hamilton v Marco Fu
Stephen Maguire v Joe Perry
Mark Williams v Joe Swail
John Higgins v Michael Holt
Barry Hawkins v Fergal O'Brien
Neil Robertson v Ryan Day
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Ding Junhui
Ken Doherty v Mark Allen
Matthew Stevens v Joe Delaney
Steve Davis v John Parrott
Shaun Murphy v Judd Trump
Peter Ebdon v Nigel Bond
Stephen Lee v Mark Selby
Ali Carter v Andy Hicks
Stephen Hendry v David Gilbert

It'll be like a blast from the past when I see Davis vs Parrott!

O'Sullivan vs Ding is the match of the draw, I think O'Sullivan will win it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.