GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life after Death"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/07 at 22:36
Regular
Do you believe in life after death?. Following being diagnosed with cancer my life was put on stop, my world changed instantly. I and my family were in shock but I was not mad or asked why me?. I was however mad at the system that allowed me to get in this situation because there was history in my case that appeared not to mean a thing. I then had experiences that only convinced me that there are stranger things in heaven than on earth. Not a stranger to mystical events in the past I started a mission to work with cancer
Sun 08/04/07 at 23:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I laugh at getting annoyed at 'politically correct madness' :p

The only reason I say such things is because I know what forums are like and there've been lots of arguments before. As it is, I think it's a load of rubbish, but each to their own ;)
Wed 18/04/07 at 23:13
Regular
'Politically correct madness', quotes from the bible or any other religious scripture is all interpretations, who if any are correct in this crazy world. Michael J. Behe came to believe that there was evidence, at a biochemical level, that there were systems that were “irreducible complex”. These were systems that he thought could not, even in principle, have evolved by natural selection, and thus must have been created by an "intelligent designer," which he believed to be the only possible alternative explanation for such complex structures.
If Behe doesn’t have a model or a mathematical formula then he must be "wrong," to conform to the scientific world.
Sat 28/04/07 at 23:58
Regular
In recent weeks I have been in touch with other cancer patients and family members across the world. It is interesting to hear their experiences when their loved ones pass on.
It is difficult for people to admit or stop and question anything beyond this world and life. Recently Colin Fry demonstrated how patients in a coma, still alive clinically in hospital had made contact with and where spiritually in the afterlife. Their body was physically on this plane but their “soul” was in another place. He was able to pass information on to relatives about personal events that he could not possible have known.
Sun 29/04/07 at 00:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't know the details of such things.

But to attribute such information to 'psychic' connection is to define something intensely arbitary. People DO question reality, it's done extensively in philosophy, which I put more trust in than some guy who can speak to 'souls' because...he said they were souls.
Sun 29/04/07 at 08:29
Regular
"Author of Pain"
The bible wasn't written by God, but by men looking to solidify the basis of the religion they were creating around the far fewer words and ideas delivered to them by a messiah. How then, can it be of use to anyone?

A question, not a dismissal.
Sun 29/04/07 at 13:15
Regular
"lets go back"
It was written by man, but it is Gods word that has been inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Sun 29/04/07 at 16:24
Regular
"Author of Pain"
That's a wonderful doctrine, ruined by an unfortunate lack of fact.
Sun 29/04/07 at 17:06
Regular
"lets go back"
Thats the whole point of faith.

Here are some facts:

The people who wrote and feature in the new testament had little to gain by writing it. They had a lot to lose. Many of them died in horrible, vicious ways trying to defend their belief and spread the gospel message.

Could I ask what evidence you have to prove that the bible wasn't inspired by the Holy Spirit?
Sun 29/04/07 at 17:25
Regular
"Author of Pain"
The fact that its creation led to numerous power struggles and the founding of a financial empire?
Sun 29/04/07 at 17:35
Regular
"lets go back"
What does that prove? Man twisted Gods word for their own financial gains. It doesnt proved that the bible isnt Gods word.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.