GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life after Death"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/07 at 22:36
Regular
Do you believe in life after death?. Following being diagnosed with cancer my life was put on stop, my world changed instantly. I and my family were in shock but I was not mad or asked why me?. I was however mad at the system that allowed me to get in this situation because there was history in my case that appeared not to mean a thing. I then had experiences that only convinced me that there are stranger things in heaven than on earth. Not a stranger to mystical events in the past I started a mission to work with cancer
Sat 10/03/07 at 17:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
People are free to post what they like whether they're after a GAD or not - I wasn't criticising anyone, merely saying what I thought.
Sat 10/03/07 at 14:51
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Timmargh wrote:
> Hmm, been registered for over a year and these are your first
> posts?

Is that so unusual? After all its registration with Freeola not just the forums. I'm sure Freeola have plenty of customers who dont use the forums.

And frankly I dont think it matters what the posters motives are. Either its a topic that interests you and you want to add something or its not.
Sat 10/03/07 at 11:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hmm, been registered for over a year and these are your first posts? Seems to me like some regular is trying out the "spout any crap in the 'Intelligent Discussion' forum and win a GAD" theory people were complaining about the other day.
Sat 10/03/07 at 11:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm with the 'bird and not convinced.
Sat 10/03/07 at 11:23
Regular
Dear Ms Ladybird I promise you this is no hoax, I was diagnosed with cancer the end of 2005 and give 5 years to live, with no symptoms my world stopped and my family devastated. But after accepting I could do nothing about it I got on with planning what I could do to help others. I started my own charity and fighting for screening to be made available to all men. Then I had my first experience and was given a “baptism of wisdom” by what I found out afterwards to be an ancient guardian. At this time I met another cancer sufferer like myself and she was also a campaigner fighting for breast cancer and won a battle for a new drug to improve the quality of life for breast cancer patients. As a small group of patients we have just got the Welsh Assemble to introduce Brachytherapy an important treatment in Wales. The strange thing here is she like myself has had similar experiences and we believe strongly that there are forces outside our normal lives that have influences on what we do and believe in.
As for me I have in the past what some say are mystical experiences and in particular events that relate to the bible and a passage from the songs of Solomon. It is these events that make me ask if others have had the same or similar experiences. My path is set and I know where it is taking me, the true light at the end of the tunnel is the final big adventure but we have a lot to do before getting there.
Sat 10/03/07 at 01:43
Regular
I am having a hard time believing this isn't a hoax. Please tell us more of your experiences and of your cancer diagnosis, Mr. Merlin.
Fri 09/03/07 at 22:36
Regular
Do you believe in life after death?. Following being diagnosed with cancer my life was put on stop, my world changed instantly. I and my family were in shock but I was not mad or asked why me?. I was however mad at the system that allowed me to get in this situation because there was history in my case that appeared not to mean a thing. I then had experiences that only convinced me that there are stranger things in heaven than on earth. Not a stranger to mystical events in the past I started a mission to work with cancer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.