GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox for me!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 09:46
Regular
Just been looking at XBox.com, saw this list of games from Sega, for the XBox, out in the US before Christmas, hopefully launch titles over here?

List includes:

"Crazy Taxi™ Next" (working title). Pedestrians will need to watch out when the "Crazy Taxi" franchise hits Xbox.

"House of the Dead™ 3." The horror has returned. Players will need every ounce of their reflexes and marksmanship skills if they hope to survive.

"JSRF — Jet Set Radio Future™" (working title). Players should get ready for a cutting-edge soundtrack, a groundbreaking artistic look and insane new tricks. It's all about extreme skating, extreme action and extreme style.

"Sega GT™ 2002." This adrenaline-filled car-racing game features amazingly real vehicles and graphics.

"Panzer Dragoon" (working title). Xbox owners will be the first to return to the stunning world of "Panzer Dragoon." They can take flight once again to explore the lush beauty, fierce technology and mysterious dragon-breeding culture of one Sega's most sought-after franchises.

"Sega Sports™ NFL 2K2." The substance, realism and competition of "Sega Sports NFL 2K2" charges onto the powerful Xbox.

"Sega Sports™ NBA 2K2." Touted as the best basketball game released last year, "NBA 2K2" makes its debut on Xbox and is sure to rise to the top of the basketball ranks.

Add to that US launch titles like Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Fusion Frenzy, Star Wars StarFighter, DoA 3, Tony Hawks 2x, Cel Damage and Oddwold: Munch's Oddysee, and I think the XBox might not do so bad as some people think....
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what is ur MSN address YH? i will tell u mine [email protected] (it is my brothers, not mine. he never comes on so i use it) can u tell me ur's
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:25
Regular
Stop messing my thread up.

I'll talk to you next time I see you on MSN.
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:24
"I hate that!!!"
who?
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:23
Regular
Shut up.

I know who you are......
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:21
"I hate that!!!"
if u eat me muffin and cookie monster will come and eat you.
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:20
Regular
donught monster wrote:
> me a donugjt monster this is a stichy up now gimme all your donughts
> or i'll eat you.

Stop fudging up my thread, or I'll eat you.
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:18
"I hate that!!!"
me a donugjt monster this is a stichy up now gimme all your donughts or i'll eat you.
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
why?
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:13
"I hate that!!!"
aww giz a donught go ann please
Tue 18/09/01 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
looks like a list of ok games but the console is still too big for my liking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.