GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nintendo Console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 19:59
Regular
"8==="
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2858

1. It's not April the 1st
2. I want one.
3. *warms up for something he is saying a lot at the moment*:

WAY TO CUT DOWN ON IMPORTS NINTENDO!

Gah!
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sorry, but PAYING to play a game online via xbox live that you could play free using a PC is silly. You may get Cheaters (depends on the game), hackers (depends on the game), high pingers on fast severs (BT arent great at enabling ADSL you know), but at least its a free service.

Ive plyead many online games which have been most pleasurable. And furthermore i havent had to shell out over the cost of the game to do it.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
If I wanted to play bloody Snez games I would pick one up on EBay for £10. Classic multiplayer games without the stupid costs and balls extra functions like "unlock the original Metroid game" even though you have just played a 3D over haul which for some went to ground breaking measures.

Don't make me laugh, GBA connectivity is pathetic.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:12
Regular
Xbox LIVE pile of crap? Ha, what a kn*b you have just made of yourself.

But if its isn't Nintendo then why get excited? It must be crap.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:11
Regular
But you wouldn't know because you haven't played it...

I know one person out of around 10 who isn't renewing and thats because he is going into the Army before the year is out on his contract. Xbox LIVE is better than any extra functions available on any other console. Online gaming has been made fun at last and its accessible by all.

Like I said though you wouldn't have a clue.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:09
Regular
If you haven't used the GBA connectivity then you cannot make that sweeping statement.

Play any of the upcoming GBA connectivity games and then mention the pile of crap that is X-box live and i'll accept your opinion.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You clearly haven't played Xbox LIVE then. PC online gaming sucks the
> Nuns Buns. Cheaters, hackers, high pingers on fast severs etc. If you
> had played LIVE you wouldn't have that attitude. Its unbeatable.

If its so unbeatable then the LIVE subscription figures would reflect it. And ive seen a lot of people saying they wont be renewing their subscription.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:04
Regular
You clearly haven't played Xbox LIVE then. PC online gaming sucks the Nuns Buns. Cheaters, hackers, high pingers on fast severs etc. If you had played LIVE you wouldn't have that attitude. Its unbeatable.
Sat 27/09/03 at 23:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> What ever floats your boat.
>
> GBA link or Xbox LIVE with downloadable content and awesome online
> play... Erm...

Pfff, i'd rather play online games on my PC.

Downloadable content is over-rated. One or two extra levels every now and again?

*Rolls eyes*
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:59
Regular
What ever floats your boat.

GBA link or Xbox LIVE with downloadable content and awesome online play... Erm...
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:57
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> So you would rather have sales than something useful? That probably
> ways up seeing as its Nintendo...

What? From a system selling point of view the GBA player is a fantastic idea.

From a gameplay point of view the GBA-GC connection is a fantastic idea.

Look I've been addicted to seeing why Nintendo are making such a fuss and I can assure you it's not without due cause. The extras in Zelda is the best example, it's a good laugh. But playing the four Swords at the ECTS has changed my perception of the idea forever.

Bring on FF:CC, Four Swords, Tetra's Trackers, Pac man etc...

This idea is just beautiful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.