GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New OXM demo disk...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
Is actually suprisingly worth the price of the magazine.

The demo's are

Rainbow Six 3 - The mutts, only played it a couple of times but it rocks. Online this game will be soooooo sweet.
Dino Crisis 3 - Haven't played, probably won't bother
Voodoo Vince - Another cack handed platform game
Freedom Fighters - Goodish shooty squad game
Tiger Woods 2004 - Golfing excellence
Finding Nemo - No idea
NFL Fever 2004 - No idea
Rolling - Okay Tony Hawks style game, but what's the point? there's so many of these stupid carbon copies around.

Oh and there's the Kola Cell level for Splinter Cell and a view video's and stuff.

It's worth the price alone for the Rainbow Six 3 demo, it rocks. It's the Alcatraz level, mucho like scene from 'The Rock'.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
Went out today (braving a torrent of school kids) and picked up the disk. Rainbow Six 3 is quite good, but I'm not sure if I'll get it. Freedom Fighters is utterly brilliant and I will pick that up very soon. I also enjoyed Voodoo Vince, so I'll probably get that quite soon too. Surprsingly (for me, anyway), I also found Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 quite good.

Dino Crisis 3, Finding Nemo, NFL Fever 2004 and Rolling were all cack though.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:35
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Dark Mark, dont you like NFL Fever cause you dont like NFL?

Or is it really that bad?
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm not bothered with NFL personally, but I was willing to give the game a try. After all, I don't particularly like golf, but Tiger Woods 2004 is pretty good in my opinion. I just found NFL unplayable personally.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun also looks quite good. No doubt it will make its' way into the Classics range eventually, at which point I will snag it.
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:43
Regular
NFL is boring to watch and not much better to play. Its supposedly the best in the series yet which doesn't mean anything to me.

I prefer kicking ass of the Soviet Union with my small group of Freedom Fighters :)
Wed 01/10/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
As did I.
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rainbow Six is great and I'll buy it, but I'm worried about just how much apparent 'dumbing down' has happened to it in comparison with the better PC Version. Yes, planning can be a pain, but the moment you're plan works perfectly....makes it all worthwhile.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
Just one question, is the rs3 demo more than one player a la' ghost recon? Or is it just the single player option! I am looking forward to showing it off to my ps2 owning mates! Cheers
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Konami had better hurry up and release Pro Evolution games on Xbox or Gamecube so I can sell my PS2 to fund my Xbox and get online with Live.

I'm waiting, Konami.
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thing is with NFL Fever 2004 - if you don't really understand the rules of the game and how its played, you're not gonna like any videogame of it. Personally I like American football - at least playing it, so I'm looking forward to the next game. ;-)

Didn't bother with Madden this year as it seems pointless to buy it when NFL Fever is Live playable. There you go EA you greedy sods - thats what you get for not making your games XBox Live playable !

Really thinking about picking up that freedom fighters too. Wasn't too bothered about it at first, but after hearing all these positive comments on it, its becoming pretty tempting. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.