GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New OXM demo disk...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
Is actually suprisingly worth the price of the magazine.

The demo's are

Rainbow Six 3 - The mutts, only played it a couple of times but it rocks. Online this game will be soooooo sweet.
Dino Crisis 3 - Haven't played, probably won't bother
Voodoo Vince - Another cack handed platform game
Freedom Fighters - Goodish shooty squad game
Tiger Woods 2004 - Golfing excellence
Finding Nemo - No idea
NFL Fever 2004 - No idea
Rolling - Okay Tony Hawks style game, but what's the point? there's so many of these stupid carbon copies around.

Oh and there's the Kola Cell level for Splinter Cell and a view video's and stuff.

It's worth the price alone for the Rainbow Six 3 demo, it rocks. It's the Alcatraz level, mucho like scene from 'The Rock'.
Sat 04/10/03 at 15:10
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i found DC got dull after 2 minutes, the best bit was with the t rex which was only a cut scene!
Sat 04/10/03 at 15:10
Regular
his opinion is right :)
Sat 04/10/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Touched!"
is it me or is R63 quite slow when turn? is there a way to increase me? this has put me off a bit
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:02
Regular
Good graphics make a good game... Ye sure they do...
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:04
Regular
The Josh wrote:
> his opinion is right :)

I meant what ÂLŠ†ÂÎR was saying was correct.
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Graphics do make a game though because ultimately that's what you're left looking at for endless hours whilst you're playing it. Halo, Dead Or Alive Volleyball, Dead Or Alive 3, Project Gotham....all require great graphics to make them worthy of attention. Ugly looking graphics can wreck games, sure, graphics are not the sole factor in deciding a game's worth, but it's certainly the first step to being a good game in the first place !
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Freedom Fighters is great as well BTW, traded in Phantasy Star (proof the crap graphics=crap game) and Shenmue 2 for it (another crap graphics candidate) at Gamestation.
Sat 04/10/03 at 18:05
Regular
Deus EX = not so pretty = one of the best games ever.

Good graphics don't make a game, far from it.
Sat 04/10/03 at 18:06
Regular
This is a candidate for stupidest argument of the week me thinks.
Sat 04/10/03 at 18:09
Regular
On whos part?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.