GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New OXM demo disk...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
Is actually suprisingly worth the price of the magazine.

The demo's are

Rainbow Six 3 - The mutts, only played it a couple of times but it rocks. Online this game will be soooooo sweet.
Dino Crisis 3 - Haven't played, probably won't bother
Voodoo Vince - Another cack handed platform game
Freedom Fighters - Goodish shooty squad game
Tiger Woods 2004 - Golfing excellence
Finding Nemo - No idea
NFL Fever 2004 - No idea
Rolling - Okay Tony Hawks style game, but what's the point? there's so many of these stupid carbon copies around.

Oh and there's the Kola Cell level for Splinter Cell and a view video's and stuff.

It's worth the price alone for the Rainbow Six 3 demo, it rocks. It's the Alcatraz level, mucho like scene from 'The Rock'.
Sun 05/10/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
You overestimate just how much I care.
Sun 05/10/03 at 13:41
Regular
If this wasn't an internet forum, I imagine you 2 would be pulling each others hair by now.
Sun 05/10/03 at 09:13
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Thats rich coming from someone with stupidly long posts which
> completely avoid the main point about stuff no one cares about.

Which would be why you obviously read them ?
Sat 04/10/03 at 22:24
Regular
There is no argument. Graphics don't make a game, its ridiculous to think so. Graphics only add to a game and only make it better if the gameplay is of an equal or higher standard.
Sat 04/10/03 at 22:16
Regular
Calm it. . . .

Bell there is no point in argueing because its a pointless arguement.
Sat 04/10/03 at 22:12
Regular
Thats rich coming from someone with stupidly long posts which completely avoid the main point about stuff no one cares about.
Sat 04/10/03 at 21:33
Regular
Well you bore me as well, and probably a lot more people...
Sat 04/10/03 at 21:15
Regular
Its not lost on me you just bore me.
Sat 04/10/03 at 21:14
Regular
The reference is obviously lost on you....

Look at it like this, if graphics are so supposedly unimportant then why is there a multi-billion dollar graphics card industry ? Why does every new game (generally) try to look better than the last one ? Why do developers like Valve and Bungie spend an age creating graphically nigh on perfect games ?

Seems awfully strange if one does not accept that great graphics make up part of a great game...
Sat 04/10/03 at 19:20
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.