GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got Raw 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Raw 2'.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Not seen anyone mention it and its out today, is anyone bothering? it looks ok but i'm still not 100% sure, any thoughts would be nice, thanks!
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"QPR 1974"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR, I'd still recommend the title, I haven't watched wrestling for a great deal of time now, but how could anyone pass up the opportunity of smacking somebody in the face with a chair?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:29
Regular
"8==="
I've always been a casual viewer of wrestling as one of my friends and my ex-girlfriend were avid viewers.

I'm not all that interested in wrestling as there's only so much they can do with the storys in the confines of wrestling.

However the games are my kind of fighting games because there's more variation and strategy without having to learn combo's and all that jazz. The career mode should be great and I look forward to developing some serious feuds during my RAW 2 wrestler's career. Teaming up for 4 player in career mode will be excellent fun.

Beat 'em ups don't let me put people through tables, nor do they let me have a manager or have multiple ways to defeat opponents (DQ, pin, submission, count out and hopefully TKO) RAW 2 will easily be my fighter of choice.

There's more depth to RAW 2 then in most, if not all, beat 'em ups.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:33
Regular
"8==="
Right. I've decided I can't wait to get this game so I'm getting it tomorrow without fail!

I'm getting a christmas-like buzz off this whole thing! :D
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:39
Regular
"8==="
*Goes to play RAW*
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:40
Regular
"8==="
Oh quick question:

Can you import your RAW characters into RAW 2?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:41
Regular
When I got my PS2 I picked up Smackdown 4 which was ultimately a far superior game to RAW. RAW most definitley has the greater potential but eveything about Smackdown 4 was simply brilliant. I was hoping RAW 2 would be a step up from this and until I play it for myself I won't judge otherwise. I will probably rent it from Blockusters tomorrow and see what I think for myself.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:45
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Hedfix wrote:
> Oh quick question:
>
> Can you import your RAW characters into RAW 2?

Quick answer:

No. I'm pretty certain you can't.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
raw 2 is gay oh and ppl, happy halloween!!!!!!
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
The only game I know of where you can pull your character and his stats forward into the sequel is Shenmue 2. The Xbox version obviously restricts this however on the Dreamcast version you carried your character and hos stats + possessions through into Shenmue 2.

Jeez I loved those games.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:49
Regular
Andy1990 wrote:
> raw 2 is gay oh and ppl, happy halloween!!!!!!

Here we have an example of the wold gorilla. Still in his native land he walks around and acts like a brute headed idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.