GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got Raw 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Raw 2'.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Not seen anyone mention it and its out today, is anyone bothering? it looks ok but i'm still not 100% sure, any thoughts would be nice, thanks!
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Touched!"
i've just got a copy from game, cos if its crap i can take it back, picked up OXM mag while i was there as well as the PES3 demo, will post views later, i have Raw as well so i'll see whats improved!
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
"8==="
*Checks rival site*

No RAW 2 IS out today.

Cool! I should have it by the middle of next week then.
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
No thankyou
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
"8==="
SR still says the 10th.

Either they're wrong (wouldn't surprise me) or you've got the new GC Wrestlemania game confused with RAW 2 as according to SR that is out today.
Fri 03/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
"8==="
Out today!?

SR said the 10th.

*Shakes fist*

GAH!

It's supposed to be the closest thing to No Mercy on the '64 and as I I've own the original and was playing it last night for a couple of hours I'm inclined to agree, although the new GC WWE game may compare more favourably with No Mercy - I don't think it will judging by IGN's review.

RAW 2 features a 4 player career mode, they've removed the stamina bars and have made it easier to perform finishers. There's a great deal of choice in the career mode.

The game is more of a simulation than the Smackdowns and less like a beat 'em up. This allows for more depth than the more frantic Smackdown games.

I'm getting RAW 2.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Looks like i'd be better of waiting for the new Smackdown! game. ta.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"That's right!"
I heard it's better than RAW, but still crap.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Not seen anyone mention it and its out today, is anyone bothering? it looks ok but i'm still not 100% sure, any thoughts would be nice, thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.