GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Trek Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
This is a thread for people to state their arguments for or against Star Trek, and generally chat about it!

So lets go!
Sun 23/09/01 at 19:58
Regular
well i for one am looking forward to Enterprise it will make a nice.
i dont get it why arent any of you(trek fans) looking forward to it?
is it becuase its pre kirk? cos the guy from quantium leap is in it?(oh boy)
what i dont get it
Sun 23/09/01 at 15:17
Finally got to see Endgame but either I think I may have missed the ending or the ending was even more pathetic than the whole program, I don't like "happy" endings

Final bit I saw was Janeway saying "set a course for home" followed by a view of Voyager and the other star ships.

What happened to the Borg, were they totally nuked or just nearly wiped out? What was the consequences of Janeways actions? Will there ever be a Voyager film? and Why does Enterprise (the series) still sound as crap as ever?
Sat 22/09/01 at 11:13
BORGDRONE wrote:
> I think i raised a few points about the new Trek series a while back... does
> anyone share these views?

Yes I think you are are on the rights lines with your oppions.
Sat 22/09/01 at 10:43
"The pen is mightier"
I think i raised a few points about the new Trek series a while back... does anyone share these views?
Fri 21/09/01 at 14:24
Regular
BORGDRONE wrote:

You do know sarcasm, don`t you...?

no
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
pasty-skinned sociopaths

Like it.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Agreed.

And I hope it was apparent that my comments weren't to be taken seriously by any pasty-skinned sociopaths that like to wear all-in-one lyrca suits (Spidermen excluded)
Fri 21/09/01 at 01:06
"The pen is mightier"
(sigh) It does sadden me that a thread placed on here for Star Trek fans should have dissolved into needless baiting and snipery.

Lets all make up, forget all the bad feeling.

I think alot more important things have happened in the world recently (a fact the Paramount studio lot were aware of and shut down filming that day as a token of respect.) all of which makes Roddenburys vision of a utopian future look a little shaky.

My apoligies to any who have taken offence from my, albeit meant in jest, comments. But i do get a little annoyed by people having goes at Trek when many do not watch it or have a love of Sci-fi in general, I utterly hate Football but i never try to ram my view of that on others. I know alot of you on here do not share that fault anyway, but there are some who just like to needle others.

Anyway, as i said, let bygones be bygones.
Fri 21/09/01 at 00:32
"The pen is mightier"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> *cough* NERD *cough*

Spells DREN backwards, very clever!!!
Fri 21/09/01 at 00:30
"The pen is mightier"
Goatboy wrote:
> Actually it's "Gnarly".

Yeah, it can be spelt that way too, but since the "G" is silent it is sometimes dropped over here and in the US.

But I bet you can spell the bloke that
> played Sulu without any problem.

Er yeah actually, he`s called George (doh!)

Bloody sci-fi loser geek
> virgins.

Here you go with that virgin nonsense again!!!

"Spent my youth trying emulate Kirk's womanising
> ways"
What, many blue birds with plastic face-masks round your way is
> there?

No, they`re mostly in Harlow - I try to avoid that place...

And I trust you had your skintight shirt ripped off at regular intervals

Had to give that up, much to costly!.

> and snogged some minging green chick with 2 heads and a zip up the back of her
> head.

I`ve had worse...!

(humorous tone in this post, in case any scary-ass sci fi lads come
> round and point at me really toughly)

Nah! i`ll just post a picture of Neelix to you, that should do the job.

McCoy gay..??!!!! No, when did that happen????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.