GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Itchy wallet syndrome....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 13:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*mumbles*

Damn these special deals. I have enough money to get that new XBox deal (Halo/MM3 + LIVE, or that one from some shop which is the same, but LIVE is replaced with SC)

Seeing as I don't have BB, the SC deal would be better, but BB is probably coming very soon......and you get more moneys worth with the LIVE deal.

Question - I assume the Live account only starts once you activate it, rather than simply buy it. Stupid question I know, but just making sure...

And then of course theres all the other things to do with money.

Like, er, saving it, like I should be...
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:28
Regular
Maybe she can operate on your head and turn you away from being a compelte fan*y buckled flange twister.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Point is, you made a 12yr old comment.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nomino wrote:
>I expect you all to be impressed, I am the 100k grand master and you >shall all bow before my wad of cash, It's not my fault I have money but >no one likes me, and the only way I can become involved in a topic is to >whine. Did I mention I make 100k ? Because I do. My house if full of >Xbox consoles which I buy every lunch time because I make 100k. Please >be my friend.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:46
Regular
Well that screwed up, the > are all over the place. Damn.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
It was funny, because it's true.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Belldandy wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> >I expect you all to be impressed, I am the 100k grand master and
> you >shall all bow before my wad of cash, It's not my fault I have
> money but >no one likes me, and the only way I can become involved
> in a topic is to >whine. Did I mention I make 100k ? Because I do.
> My house if full of >Xbox consoles which I buy every lunch time
> because I make 100k. Please >be my friend.

I approve Belldandy.

Most tickling.
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:56
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> What's the big deal with earning over £100k? GPs earn
> £60k - £100k routinely. I should know, my wife's a GP
> with her own practice.

Does she know how pathetic her husband is and that he likes to spend his time going on internet forums hoping to get a rise out of teenagers?

This guy reminds me a hell of a lot of that biased Sony dude who used to come on the forums, forget his name. Have you got a Lexus by any chance?
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:26
Regular
Why would I want a dolled-up Toyota?

I've got 2 cars; a normal, comfortable everday car (BMW 325) for getting me around my contracts, and a sporty number (chipped VX220 Turbo; 0-60 in 4 seconds) for evenings and weekends.

As for my wife, she was tickled-pink when I showed her some things I wrote before (about grammer etc.) and the resulting responses!! lol, you guys are just too easy.
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:31
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> grammer

I think you'll find it's 'Grammar'.

Oh, and you call a VX220 a Sporty Number? Chipped or not, they're probably the worst attempt at 'Sports Cars' I've ever seen. Ripped off from a Lotus and covered in a crappy Vauxhall shell.

What were they thinking?
Wed 29/10/03 at 13:53
Regular
So, in summary, a 100K salary means:
1) You can buy two Xbox's a day
2) You have crap taste in cars despite being able to afford some really nice little sports cars
3) You need a dictionary
4) You're wife is easily impressed, but hey she probably has to be
5) You feel the need to try and escape a very silly situation you've created by turning it into a joke, except only you and your wife are laughing, and she's probably doing it at you.

High ho !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.