GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Itchy wallet syndrome....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 13:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*mumbles*

Damn these special deals. I have enough money to get that new XBox deal (Halo/MM3 + LIVE, or that one from some shop which is the same, but LIVE is replaced with SC)

Seeing as I don't have BB, the SC deal would be better, but BB is probably coming very soon......and you get more moneys worth with the LIVE deal.

Question - I assume the Live account only starts once you activate it, rather than simply buy it. Stupid question I know, but just making sure...

And then of course theres all the other things to do with money.

Like, er, saving it, like I should be...
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I probably will get this if I get BB.

I just saw the deal and my wallet jumped up and down squealing.
Sat 25/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
Damn that deal to hell!! >:( I got bored of looking/waiting and bought a Xbox and soul crapier 2 for £145 *SIGH*
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:23
Regular
I have had slight "itchy wallet syndrome", as today I splashed out on a second hand copy of Turok:Evolution for 20 quid, and I have yet to play it.
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:25
Regular
May I be the first to congratulate you on being completely robbed. £20 for Turok? Heh.
Sun 26/10/03 at 08:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Robbed and certified insane...

I mean for £20 you could get a good game, either go for a classics range, or buy a secondhand new title. Add a tenner and you could buy just about any new game you wanted online...
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Im picking my Xbox up today :)

Xbox Console
Halo
Midtown Madness 3
Confllict Desert Storm II
2 month Xbox Live subscription

£139
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:25
Regular
"All about the Beats"
The Josh wrote:
> Damn that deal to hell!! >:( I got bored of looking/waiting and
> bought a Xbox and soul crapier 2 for £145 *SIGH*

Muhahahahahahahaa..........*cough*
Sun 26/10/03 at 12:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Good for you DreamWarBird. Remember to get PGR.

I very nearly bought Ghost Recon Island Thunder for £17 yesterday as I so wanted a new game. But I was good and didn't because I know that the game fund will end up empty when I want PGR 2 and Counter Strike. So I just came home and taught Bertie how to play PGR.
Sun 26/10/03 at 12:59
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I already have PGR, Splinter Cell, Colin Mcrae 4 and Midnight Club.

Hehe, what shall i go on first?
Sun 26/10/03 at 13:30
"I love yo... lamp."
PGR PGR PGR PGR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.