GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have once again, failed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"es argh"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2896

BAH!

We keep saying "It wont be long until they buy the better game"

But it's been so long, bah stupid stupid people spending MORE on a much crapper game.

*Angry face*

*Plays PES3 at night with it raining* Wow, thats 2 things FIFA hasnt got and people have still bought the game.

Knobcheeses

Ah well, lets hope they come to their senses and start to convert to the good side before Christmas
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:52
" Crazy!"
You didn't say it directly.

But the way you and Badgerman keep on saying that games are better with out it, i.e. Pro Evo and Fifa, thne ou went on to say that games like Socom and Halo are worse than Pro Evo 3.

You don't have online. You have offline. I have both.

Until you get both I would appreciate if you didn't say online was crap, because you have no evidence. And I guess the 532 people from the UK who fill up the IL briefing room's on socom nye on everyninght would agree with me.

Not to mention the EU west rooms, france, netherlands, spain, italy.

You may not be Neo directly, but I refer to you as people like Neo and Badgerman who slate online play but don't ctually ahve it.
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Plus, way to keep your argument of why Online is crap and PES 3 is
> great going, by using typing mistakes.

So tell, when did I actually say that?

I would like proof - if you don't have any, then I advise you to go back to your little corner, keep it shut and stop making up crap about what I have said.
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:38
" Crazy!"
Anyway, go ahead and pick out my crap typing errors.

As if I care, hell my logic 3 5.1 speakers have just arrived.

I just recieved an email telling me my SSX 3 has been shipped.

Plus, way to keep your argument of why Online is crap and PES 3 is great going, by using typing mistakes.
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:32
" Crazy!"
It's a complicated way, which only the greatest people know of, to say games and beat.
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Exactly what does 'agmes' and 'ebat' mean then?
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:21
" Crazy!"
Sandbox Magician wrote:
> ELJUICY wrote:
> Right, i think it's about time i put my point across in the argument
>
>
> Let me get this straight, IYO, SOCOM and Halo on the PC are better
> than Pro Evo 3 because of the online functionality? How can you come
> to that conclusion, they're different games man?
>
> I agree with you that Konami need to start ploughing money into the
> franchise, but Pro Evo's ardent supporters know the game's
> improvements usually come in the form of enhancing it's
> core-dynamics, like the hand-ball and advantage plays.
>
> Whilst these improvements are flawed, it still makes for a superior
> game than FIFA IMO.

yes.

Except for the small majority, agmes which are currently online ebat the offline ones.
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:29
Regular
I hear so many complaints about tackling on PES3- its perfect, in fact defending in general has been made much easier. Stop complaining if your crap, keep practising and get used to it. I barely get yellow cards let alone reds, and have managed to get the CPU sent off a few times. Like Trevor Brooking says on commentary.. its all about timing, and you haven't got any!
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:05
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It doesn't matter if they're different genre of games, they ARE better games than PES3 in my opinion. And i didn't say that Konami needed to put money into the franchise, i said they needed to put more effort into it. Anyways, i'm off to go to a Pro Evo tournament, see ya laters.
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
ELJUICY wrote:
> Right, i think it's about time i put my point across in the argument

Let me get this straight, IYO, SOCOM and Halo on the PC are better than Pro Evo 3 because of the online functionality? How can you come to that conclusion, they're different games man?

I agree with you that Konami need to start ploughing money into the franchise, but Pro Evo's ardent supporters know the game's improvements usually come in the form of enhancing it's core-dynamics, like the hand-ball and advantage plays.

Whilst these improvements are flawed, it still makes for a superior game than FIFA IMO.
Thu 30/10/03 at 11:51
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I haven't played FIFA yet, i was just pointing out what's wrong with PES3. But yes, online play is amazing on the PS2, and i'd imagine FIFA to be very good online.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.