GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have once again, failed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"es argh"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2896

BAH!

We keep saying "It wont be long until they buy the better game"

But it's been so long, bah stupid stupid people spending MORE on a much crapper game.

*Angry face*

*Plays PES3 at night with it raining* Wow, thats 2 things FIFA hasnt got and people have still bought the game.

Knobcheeses

Ah well, lets hope they come to their senses and start to convert to the good side before Christmas
Wed 29/10/03 at 09:02
Regular
I haven't actually seen the charts yet, but from the sounds of the article on the news pages it was only the multi-format chart that FIFA was leading. On PS2, it could well be that Pro Evo is outselling FIFA, in which case it isn't us that have failed, its merely other console owners with no choice in the matter. Also, don't forget that with a really popular game, talked about for ages, like Pro Evo 3, its possible everybody had their copy on order, and they were all sold in the first week, leaving its second week open to attack from newbie FIFA.

Basically, I'm saying look at the other charts and give it some time, it may not be over yet.
Wed 29/10/03 at 00:42
Regular
"es argh"
Longy wrote:
> If u like PE3 uve
> got to like FIFA they both have the same gameplay

"Does not compute! Error! Error!"
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
"WWJD"
Why does no one like Fifa 2004 is it out yet? i personally like the FIFA series not played this newist one but it looks good. I have played PE3 and it is a very good game, i like it. If u like PE3 uve got to like FIFA they both have the same gameplay and if anything FIFA has better graphics

Im not siding by the way, you should just give FIFA a chance
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
FIFA 2004 is top of the charts as it is available on 6 formats, PES3 is on PS2 and thats it.

Thats why its top of the UK games charts, it has sold more overall.
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:50
Regular
"es argh"
Agreed
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I like the way they say "due to time constraints" - I don't believe anyone is actually making them release a game every year, on the year. It's like saying, "Yes, we do churn out one a year. We're so strict on this policy that it's affecting the game - as if it could get any worse!" It's called Fifa 2004, not 2003, so why be so strict on releasing it now? Oh, that's right, money. Silly me....

Oh, and yes, Badgerman, you have failed. The SR World Cup is AWOL. We need it back.
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
"es argh"
My No-doubtedly to get deleted FIFA 2004 review

"If you like a complete lack of gameplay, real names, clubs and kits (Which are inferior to Winning Eleven 7 Patchmakers') then this is the game for you.

Once again EA get away with releasing FIFA '97 in a new box by putting all funds into advertising and having professional footballers make funny faces on the box (apart from Ronaldhino, it comes naturally) and absolutely pointless adverts emphasising "OFF THE BALL CONTROL? EVEN THOUGH KONAMI INTRODUCED IT IN PES1!!1two23!"

Thanks to our fantastic "DYNAMIC WEATHER EFFECTS" You'll be able to play in a sunny day permanantly.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, the game'll revert back to FIFA 96 (94) during the World Cup, you'll be able to relive USA 94 as it unfolds.

Also with this game having 30% to do with football, I have to advise the market (Not much of a contest with their being 1 game worthy of a mention) leader, Pro Evolution Soccer 3

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) q_WV7874_pro_evolution_socc.html?old_code=WV7874

Or how about a game also better than Fifa 2004? ISS3! SR only have it for GC and PC, but look at the prices! £32.99 on GC and only £14.99 on PC and you have an option to buy Sudden Strike 2 for just £9.99!

BARGAIN!

http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/search/standard.php?(SPACE) sortorder=&keywords=iss3&cat=all&desc=1&start=0

Or if you're looking for a more long-term investment, why not try this...

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/extra/gummi/art/haribo.gif "

I gave it a 1 (They didnt have 0)
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"es argh"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2896

BAH!

We keep saying "It wont be long until they buy the better game"

But it's been so long, bah stupid stupid people spending MORE on a much crapper game.

*Angry face*

*Plays PES3 at night with it raining* Wow, thats 2 things FIFA hasnt got and people have still bought the game.

Knobcheeses

Ah well, lets hope they come to their senses and start to convert to the good side before Christmas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.