GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have once again, failed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"es argh"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2896

BAH!

We keep saying "It wont be long until they buy the better game"

But it's been so long, bah stupid stupid people spending MORE on a much crapper game.

*Angry face*

*Plays PES3 at night with it raining* Wow, thats 2 things FIFA hasnt got and people have still bought the game.

Knobcheeses

Ah well, lets hope they come to their senses and start to convert to the good side before Christmas
Wed 29/10/03 at 18:33
" Crazy!"
Badgerman wrote:
> The craziest Col! wrote:
>
> Fifa IS betetr than Pro Evo 3 because it has online play. In my
> opinion anyway.
>
> LOL
>
> Seriously?
>
> Shut it fanboy.
>
> Online play= WINNAR! ?
>
> Fool, you utter fool.
>
> Gameplay means nothing to you?
>
> Wd odn't want youir kind round these lands
>
> *Hiss*

Differnt if you had online play though.

Not just stuck in your little room playing by yourslef.

Far more competitve online.
Wed 29/10/03 at 18:32
Regular
"es argh"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Well considering you slate it for being cr@p and totally rubbish, yuo
> couldn't have played it.

WRONG

> Personnaly, I own both, and unless you do, keep your insulting about
> fifa to yourself as you have no proof.

WRONG
>
> opinion anyway.

WRONG!!!
Wed 29/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
"es argh"
The craziest Col! wrote:

> opinion anyway.

LOL

Seriously?

Shut it fanboy.

Online play= WINNAR! ?

Fool, you utter fool.

Gameplay means nothing to you?

Wd odn't want youir kind round these lands

*Hiss*
Wed 29/10/03 at 16:31
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Well considering you slate it for being cr@p and totally rubbish, yuo
> couldn't have played it.

I have played both. And yes, compared to PES 3, FIFA is crap. The gameplay is just awful, the players STILL feel like they can't run, goals give you no sense of joy, defenses are too easily torn apart (even compared to Pro Evo 2) and it's songs are just annoying. Compared to Pro Evo's funky Euro dance music.

But the graphics and licenses are great, and the visible referees are not bad either.
Wed 29/10/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Probably explains the current state of the forum then...
Wed 29/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> that's just silly, how can people slate a game they've never played?

Isn't that what the culture of these forums is based on?
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Personally I think both a good games, PES3 is better as the gameplay is the way a football game should be.
FIFA tries hard and its a good improvement over some of there last efforts at a football game but all the fancy looks and proper kits etc dosn't make it better than PES3.

Only thing FIFA does better is online play but if you have mates and PES3 I think a lot more fun can be had.

Oh and WE7 beats them both :)
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im not too bothered about boot colours, kits etc but it's always nice to have the right football player and team names instead of made up ones that's where PES lacks.
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I think FIFA is a sound and replayable game. I wasn't a fan until FIFA 2003, and have yet to play 2004, but it seems to me that the majority of people whinging about PES3 also spend a lot of time ranting about things like boot colours, kits and player names. No mention of gameplay. Personally I prefer to play football games rather than libraries.
Wed 29/10/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Right, well since you have stopped making assumptions about people I shall begin.

Everyone has a right to an opinion which means you shouldn't assume that "people haven't played it yet, so they think it's crap" that's just silly, how can people slate a game they've never played?

I think you'll find this is a forum where people will agree and disagree about everything.

Personally and I prefer playing PES compared to Fifa because of the realism, difficulty and gameplay being superior to anything ever developed by Fifa.

The truth is I have played Fifa 2004 and it's not bad but still lacks behind PES because it is far too easy, simple and unrealistic - that's my opinion.

It is a simple fact that because Fifa is multiformat - it has sold a lot more meaning it has knocked PES off the top but that suits me fine because I prefer PES and always will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.