GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Torax"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
Hi I am just a normal kid until I found out something about my grate grate grate grate grand farther.

in case your wondering this is like a story that will be added to every day so pleas stay with me hear.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:

Grix Thraves - Evens
Grix Thraves - Evens

and finally

Grix Thraves - Evens

Wrong on all accounts... and I'm sure this time.
Thu 13/09/01 at 21:34
It was a sute. The place was begining to full apart so I grabed the sute and ranup to the exit. I ran up the sters and closed the door. There was a secret drore in my bedroom cupord that only I new about so I shuved it in there and came downsters to have dinner...

Im not giveing away my identi that esey.
Fri 14/09/01 at 22:08
After dinner I ran back up the steis to look at the sute. It was a blak sute with orange triangles on it and a small handle. The handle was the same coulor as the sute and it felt hollow. I pict it up and it started to glow...

Again no riplies am I doing something wong?
Sat 15/09/01 at 07:43
A hudge beam of light shot out of the end of it and then the beam grow until it filled the room. I looked ot the beam, but it wasn`t a beam any more, ti was a blade. The handle was part of a sord...

What is the matter? Dont you like my story?
Sat 15/09/01 at 08:46
I dont know whats wong with you. You tell me that you like my story then DONT REPLY FOR AGES!!!! I MEAN COME ON!!!!
Sun 16/09/01 at 09:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Excellent story so far. Do please keep going!
Mon 17/09/01 at 08:16
suddenly the sute melted on the flor and cralled torords me. It then crolled on me and I was whering the sute. It was incredibull, the sute actuerly made me stronger. I thout about a helmit and it apperd.I opend a window and jumped, I know it sounds silly but I landed safly on the ground. My visor was like a computer, it had a stelf mode on it so I tried it and I became invisibull. I just started to run when I started to run faster.

Finoly someone disided to answer!
Mon 17/09/01 at 08:20
Regular
Um...how long till this virtual newbie thing ends?
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:43
Why do you think Im a wimp?! All because you are does not mean that you have to tell us!
Wed 26/09/01 at 17:58
Regular
Shiggy was so shocked at the lack of talent, he threw a Gamecube controller at Torax in madness.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/gen761.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.