GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Torax"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
Hi I am just a normal kid until I found out something about my grate grate grate grate grand farther.

in case your wondering this is like a story that will be added to every day so pleas stay with me hear.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:41
Hi I am just a normal kid until I found out something about my grate grate grate grate grand farther.

in case your wondering this is like a story that will be added to every day so pleas stay with me hear.
Sat 08/09/01 at 03:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*TBN grates his grandfather*

*TBN writes the word "GREAT" on a piece of paper*

*TBN rams the piece of paper into Torax's ear with a Lucozade bottle*
Sat 08/09/01 at 07:56
im ending this now
Sat 08/09/01 at 10:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Turbonutter wrote:
> *TBN grates his grandfather*

*TBN writes the word
> "GREAT" on a piece of paper*

*TBN rams the piece of
> paper into Torax's ear with a Lucozade bottle*

Do you do this to all the JAT's?
Sun 09/09/01 at 00:14
Regular
Torax good story man.
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Come on, Torax. Don't leave because of that. When I first joined I was insulted a little bit like that by GameGuru, but I carried on.
Sun 09/09/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I still want to know about his great great great great grandfather.
Sun 09/09/01 at 15:00
Regular
"I am your father"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> I still want to know about his great great great great grandfather.

It is very intriguing and what a cliff hanger, oh and someone said about is TurboNutter like this to all the JAT, well it is all part of the competition which I think is shuting down, can anyone explain why?
Sun 09/09/01 at 17:05
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
GRATE story!
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:32
Okay he was an alien you see he had a ship er a space ship. He came as the worria named Torax and got stuck on the planet when he was in a battle with an evil ghostlike alien called Jun. She was sieled into a cave not far from where I live.

Okay I give you get this until I think of some more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.