GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Torax"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
Hi I am just a normal kid until I found out something about my grate grate grate grate grand farther.

in case your wondering this is like a story that will be added to every day so pleas stay with me hear.
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Heh, yeah, I'm like that with most JATs, and newbies, and regulars. But not notables, because none of them would make a mistake like that :-D

Oh, BTW, I refuse to have anything to do with that stupid competition.
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:20
Regular
Gaming Boy wrote:
> Come on, Torax. Don't leave because of that. When I first joined I
> was insulted a little bit like that by GameGuru, but I carried on.

I was attacked by Armtage shanks early on then i fought back and realized i have the power to win arguments, and now i kill notables, what a change.
Tue 11/09/01 at 17:52
So Torax was a graet worrior and is now dead, but he had a sute witch hhe left for me to find, but I dont know that yet so...

If tou want to know more about Torax then contact him your self at [email protected]
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:07
Muy mum told me not to go in the cave, so like any normal kid I went in the cave. It was dark but not so dark that you could not see in front of your face. I toke one more step forwerd and the ground colapsed...

Hi! No riplise from the last time. I think it was because of that thing in America.

if you want to know more about Torax then talk to him your self at [email protected]
Wed 12/09/01 at 23:14
Okay that was a little weird, Ixnay on the condisentianay there Torax!
Thu 13/09/01 at 00:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hmm I was ever 'attacked' as a newbie or JAT, lucky me :D

In fact people just used to reply saying good post or I agree or something, I wasn't going to be too controversial at first now was I.

:D
Thu 13/09/01 at 08:16
I had fullen into a room, it was lighter like I was out side only the lignt come from a pool full of what looked like water. I was about tostep forord when tne ground solk and the pool bigun to bubble. Something shot up into tne air and came dow n on top of me...

Do you realy want to know what happend next?
Thu 13/09/01 at 08:33
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Ok...very *entertaining*
Thu 13/09/01 at 09:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
William Hill are offering the following odds on the real identity of Torax:

Grix Thraves - Evens
Grix Thraves - Evens

and finally

Grix Thraves - Evens
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:02
Regular
I was attacked by Dan2K1 when I first wrote a topic in FOG.

He did have a sort of point.
He was called Dan, and so was I.

I was writing and people thought it was him.
It ended in a big mess where people were calling us clones.

In the end, I called myself Dan_uk in order to be distinguished.
A few months later, people could not have the same name.
Someone else had Dan (a newbie who joined a year and a half ago and has posted 3 times overall) so Dan2K1 (Dan back then) became...

Dan2K1 (as you know him now)

Despite the big difference between 2K1 and uk, people still always used to get us mixed up, hence the change to...

Strafex

Which brings me here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.