GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Torax"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
Hi I am just a normal kid until I found out something about my grate grate grate grate grand farther.

in case your wondering this is like a story that will be added to every day so pleas stay with me hear.
Thu 27/09/01 at 08:01
He cant do worl peace becaus he hasnt got that mutch power, so what els can he do with his power.
Thu 27/09/01 at 09:19
Regular
Johntrax wrote:
> He cant do worl peace becaus he hasnt got that mutch power, so what els can he
> do with his power.

John what goes on mate, you and Torax are the same person. You clcik on his stats and it comes up with yours, you frickin schitso.
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:02
Dringo wrote:
> Gaming Boy wrote:
> Come on, Torax. Don't leave because of that. When I
> first joined I
> was insulted a little bit like that by GameGuru, but I
> carried on.

I was attacked by Armtage shanks early on then i fought back and
> realized i have the power to win arguments, and now i kill notables, what a
> change.

No you don't kill notables you fool... the fact of the matter is that you didn't get voted notable... and took afence to it, then not admitting defeat you turned against the notables and decided to type and carry on tons of strange stories.

Good Good.
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:39
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Johntrax wrote:
> He cant do worl peace becaus he hasnt got that mutch
> power, so what els can he
> do with his power.

John what goes on mate,
> you and Torax are the same person. You clcik on his stats and it comes up with
> yours, you frickin schitso.

I emaild him and he said that I could use his password and email adress because my dad wont let me on the web and he knows when I give out my adress. WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!!
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
thats a bit strange. How will he know if you use your address?
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:49
"period drama"
torax- change your name to thorax.

ha ha ha
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:56
This is the only problam:

The idiots that make fun out of outher peoples names.
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:02
"period drama"
oh, what a comeback!
give the man a clap..

c'mon, i wanta better argument than that
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:07
Im not the one you should be arguing to. Its Torax that you should be arguing to.
Thu 27/09/01 at 22:57
Torax will be back on Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.