GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow 6 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Oops..."
What do those of you who have it think of it, as I am in 2 minds whether to get it or not.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
But they had a sense of urgency to them, why can I blow away just about every terrorist on the first level with as much noise as I like, yet none of them in the church react to it?

They don't even kill the hostages on that level unless you make a serious mess up, you can just stand in the basement room and blow the terrorists away, same as wehn you break into the main part of the church, there's no rush because the terrorists never make any attempt to kill their hostage.

Alastair misses the point of them, the idea was to plan the mission based on what you were given, and deal with what the mission threw up as you went along.

This is Rainbow Six for the Playstation boyz, and that is not a good thing.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:38
Regular
They rarely kill the hostage on the first level but further into the game it get much tougher.

Try teaming up with 4 friends on Xbox Live and going at the missions that way, if you still think Ghost Recon's better than Rainbow Six 3 then I'll recommend you a good psychiatrist.
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:31
Regular
4 people all trying to do the same thing ? Yes, I've experienced the wonder of this game type already.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:49
Regular
It helps to have 4 people on your friends list to start off with.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:58
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Fun my ass. You must be one of the dullest people on earth if you
> actually found it fun.

That's harsh I found the first game good fun.

Rainbow six 3 is probably the worst name for a game ever...

nah Wind Waker.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> It helps to have 4 people on your friends list to start off with.

Well I've no problem there, been on Live longer than you have.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:11
Regular
Hilarious.

So that automatically means that people like you? Yes sure it does.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:17
Regular
My perception is that most of you lot jump up and down with delight when you're handed a sub standard game just because you can run around on Live with it, said games is then 'Bestest Live game ever' until the next one comes along. I mean, R6 hasn't even got any objective based multiplayer modes has it ?

Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox is a dumbed down licence that requires zero thought.

Still, Counterstrike is coming.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:20
Regular
You continue to amaze me with your lack of knowledge. Its the best LIVE game yet as well as being one of the best offline Xbox games yet. Nope no mission based modes there is only a facking cooperative mode which allows you to play through the single player as well as two new modes bomb disposal and hostage resuce being added to the team games in the coming weeks.

You continue to play Guff Recon. Strange how many Xbox owners are happy to play crap games.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
Hmm, so I don't think R6 is a good game, at least not as good as it had been made out to be, so I lack knowledge eh ?

Or, being blunt, everyone who disagrees with you lacks knowledge I guess. That has to be an interesting life.

Still, I shall see if Crimson Skies offers anything better Live wise 'cause I've just picked up a relatively cheap eBay auction for it (£25). Mech Assault with wings sounds like a decent game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.