GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow 6 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Oops..."
What do those of you who have it think of it, as I am in 2 minds whether to get it or not.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:42
Regular
Shouldn't it be Rainbow 9?, the developers confuse me.

It's like with Final Fantasy, if the first was the "Final" one then why is there ten of them?
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:49
Regular
Nope, the special ops team that you control in the game are called Rainbow Six.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:50
Regular
Oh,I get it now.. the third game starring them.
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Think what you want Tiltawhirl, but I rate this the worst of the Rainbow Six games. The original had more fun in it - especailly the first embassy level.
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:36
Regular
The original Rainbow Six is so bad it isn't funny. Oh I know I can plot way points for sections of the game where I don't know where the enemies will appear! I will also have some sh*t a*s cross hair in the middle of the screen to add to the already boring gameplay.

Quit talking pure anal, this is the besr R6 game yet and you know why? Its actually fun to play. Ghos**t Recin compare to this is hilariously bad.
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:50
Regular
I hate stealth games, Splinter Cell included...

There I said it...

*swings like a monkey from the chandelier*
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:52
Regular
My secret is out...
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:59
Regular
But no one cares.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:02
Regular
Alastair will fight the battle on the battlefield...

...And when the brownies come he will run away and fight it from his cupboard!
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:18
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Think what you want Tiltawhirl, but I rate this the worst of the
> Rainbow Six games. The original had more fun in it - especailly the
> first embassy level.

Shows how laughable your opinion is then. The original Rainbow Six games was god awful, anal nonsense.

Fun my ass. You must be one of the dullest people on earth if you actually found it fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.