GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow 6 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Oops..."
What do those of you who have it think of it, as I am in 2 minds whether to get it or not.
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You truely are a real anal spacker Belldandy.
>
> You're like some of the geeks I've heard online complaining about the
> AK47's fire rate and kick back amount. I'd love to see you try and
> attempt one of the missions online on Elite without any strategy.
>
> You stick to playing the dull as dishwater pap that is Ghost Recon,
> and stop infecting these forums with your "I'm better than
> yow" attitude.
>
> Let's face it you work in the Woolworths pick and mix department and
> if you carry on like you do on here, I very much doubt you have any
> friends. It really is no suprise to me that you don't like Xbox Live
> very much, I'm sure there's very few people on there that would want
> you on their friends list and actually attempt to get along with
> you.
>
> I can understand you not liking Rainbow Six though if you've got no
> one to play with, it really is very boring playing with a load of
> random Yanks who think England = Tea and Crumpets. You need to
> lighten up and stop taking everything so blood seriously. Ever heard
> of a sense of humour? me thinks you need to invest in one.
>
> Rainbow Six 3 is the best thing on Live, not because it's new but
> because it's an excellent game. Co-op levels are brilliant, and the
> Team elimination matches are more addictive than crack. I feel sorry
> for you that you won't get to experience these properly, what with
> you having no friends and all, but who knows? maybe one day you'll
> lighten up and people will want to talk to you.

So basically this is Tiltawhirl trying to tell me why I MUST like what he likes.

To be quite honest I would not want to play any Live game with you and 'random yanks' are quite welcome to you.

And I'd check the Woolworths thing, copying off what others post isn't much good when they were wrong in the first place...

Rainbow Six 3 is a dumbed down PC game.
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:24
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yanks who think England = Tea and Crumpets.

UGH! really?!
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*chuckles*

Didn't you know? Clearly if you're not a fan of every single Clancy book and game, you are, by default a FILTHY COMMIE SMOKER!!!223eleven
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:04
Regular
You truely are a real anal spacker Belldandy.

You're like some of the geeks I've heard online complaining about the AK47's fire rate and kick back amount. I'd love to see you try and attempt one of the missions online on Elite without any strategy.

You stick to playing the dull as dishwater pap that is Ghost Recon, and stop infecting these forums with your "I'm better than yow" attitude.

Let's face it you work in the Woolworths pick and mix department and if you carry on like you do on here, I very much doubt you have any friends. It really is no suprise to me that you don't like Xbox Live very much, I'm sure there's very few people on there that would want you on their friends list and actually attempt to get along with you.

I can understand you not liking Rainbow Six though if you've got no one to play with, it really is very boring playing with a load of random Yanks who think England = Tea and Crumpets. You need to lighten up and stop taking everything so blood seriously. Ever heard of a sense of humour? me thinks you need to invest in one.

Rainbow Six 3 is the best thing on Live, not because it's new but because it's an excellent game. Co-op levels are brilliant, and the Team elimination matches are more addictive than crack. I feel sorry for you that you won't get to experience these properly, what with you having no friends and all, but who knows? maybe one day you'll lighten up and people will want to talk to you.
Wed 12/11/03 at 09:19
Regular
Well I suppose you'd class it as stategy....

"ooh one team goes in one door and I go through the other"
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:33
Regular
Stop s**tart approach? You mus**t be absolutley sh*t at it then. That coupled with the fact that Ghos**t Recon has the wors**t team control sys**tem I have ever seen. Saying it has no s**trategy is hilarious, its like saying Splinter Cell has no s**tealth sections, of course it doesn't if you run through the mission holding the fire button down. People who can't control team members are usually the toss players which would rather run and gun everything.
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:05
Regular
"\\"
It's a game. Games are meant to equal fun. Not 2 page long arguments, but continue. It's starting to get a bit dull, but continue.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Oh wow it snowed. Crap gameplay and utter boredom doesn't matter
> because it actually snowed.

You obviously missed the jest in that comment.

> Oh and don't give me crap about it being 1/4 of the second mission, I
> have a video of the second mission on the PC version and they
> completed it in 1 minute 58 seconds, granted they were good at the
> game but they still did it in 1 minute 58 seconds.

Exactly. And you know how they will have done it ? Using teams which split up and take the level down from all possible directions, using a plan. This is what is so brilliant about the PC versions, a good plan and you rip through the enemy like lightning, perfectly co-ordinated.

On the first game I used to get a time of just over 1 minute for the first level because my plan was that perfect.

The Xbox version has no such planning, you either let the team trail behind you, or play stop start all the time advancing through the levels.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lol, triple confusion.

I imagine the XBox GTA is like the PC one, in terms of extra features. Not much more brilliant, but welcome all the same.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:02
Regular
I meant R63 but the Xbox version of GTA suppsoedly put the PS2 ones to shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.