GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How long before we shoot all the dogs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/07 at 23:22
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
With all this debate about carbon emissions, how long will it be before some bright spark decides that millions of nice little doggies are only good for turning food into poo, and emitting carbon?

Will we be forced to turn on the animals and expunge them in their droves, or what better ways are there to reduce carbon emissions?
Sat 24/02/07 at 15:59
Regular
"8==="
"Nize triyuh bute it doeshunt workh on de cold haaaarted"

"Keeeep kuuul birduh boyhhe"
Sat 24/02/07 at 15:48
Regular
"I may return"
I'm sure all our problems will be solved when we finally put Hedfix into cryogenic storage.
Sat 24/02/07 at 15:43
Regular
"8==="
Ok, we'll just put them into cryogenic storage or to "sleep".
Sat 24/02/07 at 14:44
Regular
"I may return"
No one's gonna kill my three lil doggies :|
Sat 24/02/07 at 14:43
Regular
Don't anyone mention that by killing all the cute lil doggies you would be releasing carbon dioxide anyway?
Sat 24/02/07 at 14:04
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
spoonbeast wrote:
> The solution is even simpler. We just need to create a Garden of
> Eden Creation Kit (GECK), nuke the world killing billions and
> use it to save humanity.
>
>
> Yeah, thats the solution. no?

Sounds like a plan to me :)
But you can figure out what happened to the GECK, I'm off to New Reno.
Sat 24/02/07 at 13:21
Regular
"8==="
If you can dance you're not allowed in the Genesis Project, sorry mama.
Sat 24/02/07 at 12:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
no. Fallout 2.
Sat 24/02/07 at 00:19
"possibly impossible"
spoonbeast wrote:
> The solution is even simpler. We just need to create a Garden of
> Eden Creation Kit (GECK), nuke the world killing billions and
> use it to save humanity.
>
>

Genesis Project - Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan...
Fri 23/02/07 at 22:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
The solution is even simpler. We just need to create a Garden of Eden Creation Kit (GECK), nuke the world killing billions and use it to save humanity.

Yeah, thats the solution. no?

Ok, i've devised some (ingenius) plans. we just have to do several things:

1. Kill off those who pollute the most. Oh i don't know, USA, russia, china, NK, norway, greenpeace, friends of the earth...

2. Destroy all the endangered species. Look, losing them is no big deal, most don't even affect the food chain in the natural world because they're being treated like humans. Cut the cash used to save endangered species on saving mother nature. We can remember them by making lots of crappy documentaries on the animals.

3.Demand a letter from mother earth that she is losing the war against man and admit shes lost. Once thats done, we'll treat her like a proper person and help her out. Besides, who started the fight first with bad weather that wiped out the dinosaurs?

Don't you DARE blame Father meteorite.

edit: Incidently, we MUST kill the apes and chimpanzees. Just look at this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6387611.stm

The planet of the apes is upon us! We must stop them. Who knows what happens: they'll hunt other primates and turn on humans. Soon they could be building Tanks and WMDS!!!!!!!

Quick! pass me the mouse trap and bananas!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.