GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is the best shoot em up game on the n64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 14:50
Regular
I think perfect dark is the best shoot em up.

What do you think are nicer, tic-tacs or smints?
Sun 16/09/01 at 16:35
The World is enough is the best shoot em up game in the world but Perfect dark is still really good.
Sun 16/09/01 at 15:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ultimately I have to say PD is the best!
Goldeneyes single player mode is the best out of PD,GE, and Turok, but due to the VAST replayability of PD due to its multiplayer modes, which are good even with or without any mates to play with.
So if I had to live with just one FPS on the N64 it'd have to be PD!

I just CAN'T WAIT for PD2 on Gamecube!
Sun 16/09/01 at 15:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Perfect Dark

or

Goldeneye

or Turok

or, or..... you get the idea :D
Sun 16/09/01 at 13:08
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
How come when the President says "I'm in your hands" and then you shoot at the wall he shouts for security. Why does he do that?
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It just shows Rare's sanitary!
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:10
Regular
"DS..."
it's for safety reasons you see.
slik ~_~
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:07
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I wonder how that guy going to the toilet on the air force 1 level feels everytime I shoot him it the back of his neck. Also the toilet paper seems to be both fire proof and stuck to the ground....i wonder why?
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:04
Regular
"DS..."
*slik laugths mentally, muhwahaha!
slik ~_~
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:02
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I love it on slow motion when you shoot them right in the head with a machine gun, it's so satisfying.
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:59
Regular
"DS..."
*slik sniffs the air, Don't you just love the smell of death?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.