GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is the best shoot em up game on the n64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 14:50
Regular
I think perfect dark is the best shoot em up.

What do you think are nicer, tic-tacs or smints?
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:01
Regular
I enjoyed Jet Force Gemini but I didn't think it was anywhere near Perfect Dark standard. It involved to much going back to levels looking for those freakin tribals grrrrrrrr it was a good game though.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
slik wrote:
> DavidJ wrote:
> PD was brilliant.

PD IS brilliant.
slik ~_~

Good call!

My second fave would have to be.....Goldeneye actually but Jet Force Gemeni was a damn good shooter and heavily overlooked by the public, shame that.
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:43
Regular
"DS..."
DavidJ wrote:
> PD was brilliant.

PD IS brilliant.
slik ~_~
Wed 19/09/01 at 19:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer that expansion pak annoyed me! £30 and all it did was make the frame rate of Turok 2 worse!

It did however allow me to play DK64 in Zelda Majoras Mask!
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Intresting.........
Wed 19/09/01 at 17:48
Regular
I know what dumpeds real name is !!!!!
Wed 19/09/01 at 14:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Turok 2 used the expansion pack, magazines made it out to be a big thing ad well it wasn't was it.
Wed 19/09/01 at 13:08
Regular
Turok 2 is one of the most over rated games ive ever played, boring is an understatement. Turok 3 looks quite good though from the pictures ive seen.
Wed 19/09/01 at 07:15
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Magazines were saying that Turok 3 wasn't as good as Turok 2. I havn't played on Turok 3 but it does look better.
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yes Turok 2 was rather hard! I ended up sticking the cheats on in that game.

The thing I didn't like about Turok 2 though, was that the first 2 levels were really great. Well designed town type levels and very good music. But after that you ended up in the sort of cave type levels (if memory serves me right), and these just weren't as interesting as the city levels.

Turok Evolution however goes back to the roots of the Turok series ie like Turok 1. This is goona be great I feel. Playing a Turok 1 type game with Gamecubes BRILLIANT graphics will be excellent. The levels in the first game were great, and the fact you got to kill lots of dinosaurs was good!

Does anyone have Turok 3? That's the only one I haven't got. I'm just waiting till I find it cheap somewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.