GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3....2......1......RUSH!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh yes. Getting my N64 back (finally) after a long holiday for it. And you know what.....out of all the games I want to play again, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Body Harvest, JFG and the ones I've forgotten about, I wanna play Rush 2049 the most. I've played through the 6 (yes 6!) racing tracks of this game a million times. I've exhausted the stunt modes, and I've got pretty far in the battle games. And yet I still want to play it more and more. You've probably seen me rant about how a sequal needs to be made, and by god does it indeed!

It's made by Midway, has trashy dance music, looks terrible (well, it didn't back then) has 6 racing tracks (8 battle, 6 Stunt too, great fun), no licensed cars or drivers or anything and quite possibly the worst looking trees ever. And it totally kicks butt in single and multiplayer. Best £30 I randomly spent in GAME ever.

I implore you to get it off E-Bay.

*evangelegism over*
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:52
"I love yo... lamp."
I thought Jet Set Radio was your fav game Dringo?
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:51
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Dont forget Lylat Wars that was AWSOME one of the best games,

wwf warzone was wicked
fighters destiny was great
Pilot wings very good

there are so so so many more
Regular
gamecollector wrote:
> Bango K was way better, CBFD was average

No CBFD featured diverse gameplay, fantastic humour, brilliant set pieces, a moving and fantastic finale and one of the worlds greatest multiplayer modes.

In my eyes CBFD is the greatest game ever... X-box owners cannot comprehend what is coming!
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh no. Conker was magnifique. My only regret was that whilst I played it, I never bought it. And I don't know why not. And of course now you can't get it. I'll look for a second hand copy sometime.

The new one on Xbox should rule.
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:49
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Bango K was way better, CBFD was average
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:46
Regular
What the point in mentioning the games that will live on in memory.

Who will remember Body Harvest, Space Station Silicon (fantastic) VAlley and the legendary Shadowman.

Conker now that was the best 64 game.
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:45
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Here is a picture of my collection when it was smaller a year ago ish please take a look and if you have anything for sale featured i will be interested,

http://uk.geocities.com/chriscg123/
gamepictureofcollection1.jpg
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:41
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Un i think your fogetting the best games ever Goldeneye,Zelda OOT,
Mario Kart 64,Mario 64,Fzero, Smash bros,Perfect Dark,thats just to name a few,

Long Live N64, i still play mine alnong with my, Snes,Nes,Gb,Gamcube,Gba sp, Dreamcast,Saturn.Mega drive 1 + 2, master system, and my ps2 and x box, along with loads of other retro nintendo and sega goodies
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:35
Regular
Shandowman.. body harvest.. ISS 2000... Road Rash 64....

must dust off n64
Sun 23/11/03 at 23:13
Regular
Does anyone remember playing the N64 version of Shadowman (how bad was the PS1 version... *shudders*)... that was like one of my favourite ever N64 games. Mighty mighy fine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.