GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3....2......1......RUSH!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh yes. Getting my N64 back (finally) after a long holiday for it. And you know what.....out of all the games I want to play again, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Body Harvest, JFG and the ones I've forgotten about, I wanna play Rush 2049 the most. I've played through the 6 (yes 6!) racing tracks of this game a million times. I've exhausted the stunt modes, and I've got pretty far in the battle games. And yet I still want to play it more and more. You've probably seen me rant about how a sequal needs to be made, and by god does it indeed!

It's made by Midway, has trashy dance music, looks terrible (well, it didn't back then) has 6 racing tracks (8 battle, 6 Stunt too, great fun), no licensed cars or drivers or anything and quite possibly the worst looking trees ever. And it totally kicks butt in single and multiplayer. Best £30 I randomly spent in GAME ever.

I implore you to get it off E-Bay.

*evangelegism over*
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No no no.

ISS98.

Then Goldeneye.

Then F-Zero GX, which was fantastically immense. And my times beat almost all of the ones that got into NGC. w00t.
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Muh.

Zelda: OOT am winnar.

Then Goldeneye

Then Rush 2049

That is how much I love it...
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No no no.

ISS98 = winnar.
Mon 24/11/03 at 13:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
N64 Games - Rush 2049 > Everything

(Except, oot)
Mon 24/11/03 at 13:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
N64 games - ISS98.

It > everything.
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:23
Regular
Right need sleep to get into town bright and early tommorrow.

So see you guys.
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:22
Regular
Oh yes I do remember actually there were 3 N64 games weighing in at that. But CBFD never did use the expansion pak and it didn't use the full space according to chief designer Chris Seavor who endorsed my site.

Yes I remember... I said why so short and he said time constraints. Nothing to do with cart size. In the words of shigsy "Catridges can be as big as they need to be".
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Just ran a google search, it was in fact 512 Mb according to every site I checked. I'm sure N64 as it was then said the same.
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:09
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I may be wrong, but I think that Conker was a 512 Mb cartridge.

Heh you are wrong, sorry but it wasn't that big. 256 i think, CBFD was a short game really... the only 512 cart was Resident Evil 2 and that was because of FMV.

I ran a site dedicated to Conker, used to get 200 hits a day. It was called www.conkula.com. I plan to bring it back and start an online clan regarding it. Had a very loyal fan base mostly americans who I still speak to today.
Mon 24/11/03 at 00:08
Regular
"8==="
I only really care about the multi. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.