GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3....2......1......RUSH!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh yes. Getting my N64 back (finally) after a long holiday for it. And you know what.....out of all the games I want to play again, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Body Harvest, JFG and the ones I've forgotten about, I wanna play Rush 2049 the most. I've played through the 6 (yes 6!) racing tracks of this game a million times. I've exhausted the stunt modes, and I've got pretty far in the battle games. And yet I still want to play it more and more. You've probably seen me rant about how a sequal needs to be made, and by god does it indeed!

It's made by Midway, has trashy dance music, looks terrible (well, it didn't back then) has 6 racing tracks (8 battle, 6 Stunt too, great fun), no licensed cars or drivers or anything and quite possibly the worst looking trees ever. And it totally kicks butt in single and multiplayer. Best £30 I randomly spent in GAME ever.

I implore you to get it off E-Bay.

*evangelegism over*
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah now I do.

Fresh as a daisy, despite the fact I know it inside out and back to front. GO SUPER-8-BALL CAR! WOOT!

I have less games than I thought...

Hmmm.

JFG utterly rules still. Mario 64 looks pants and Sunshine seems so much better. But it's still amazing.

Goldeneye is slooooooww. It's unbelievable, them differences! And I still have F1 WGP 97, which actually still looks quite tasty, and still I have hardly ever played except for using the Gold Driver (super fast) on Hockenheim (super long straights)........
Tue 25/11/03 at 16:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssshh! 2049!

I have no idea why I love it so much.
Tue 25/11/03 at 16:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ISS98 > Rush 2049 > California Rush (I think that's what the original was called).

I had a love/hats relationship with Shadowman. I hated playing it but loved the thought of playing it.
Tue 25/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
I want a proper update of Shadowman made by the same team. not that dodgy sequel!
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
i ment 98
Mon 24/11/03 at 17:28
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
iss 89 was awsome only second to the pes series, why the heck did konami change the playability,i t was excellent on the 64, now iss games are average whilst pes now is the better game,
Mon 24/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
Yes great game but

Conker... Zelda MM... Zelda OOT... Perfect Dark... Goldeneye... Shadowman.

Simple.
Mon 24/11/03 at 15:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Did you ever play ISS98? It was so extremely godly!

If only djerrud were here to explain...
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You never had the joy of RUUUUUSH?! in your ears did you?

Rush 2049 > Iss98 by miles

F-Zero X was good. GX is BRIIILLLIIANNT!

In fact N64 > Everything except a Cube and certain delectable titles...
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*F-Zero X

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.