GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Double Pack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Me has got it. Woo!

*dances*

It's proper bo to say the least. I hadn't actually played Vice City before today and I was quite surprised by how much extra gameplay was crammed into it since GTAIII. Motorbikes, jumping out of moving cars, riding on top of moving cars whilst shooting(!)... needless to say I'll be playing these for aaaaaages.
Tue 30/12/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Not sure bout the editing, but the custom soundtracks are in, I got the games yesturday, it even continues the track if you get out and into another car, the textures are improved and the overall look is much better than the PS2 version, I never completed Vice/GTA3 so i'm hoping to complete it thsi time round!
Tue 30/12/03 at 10:18
Regular
Does the Xbox version(s) have anything additional to the PS2 versions (minus the graphics obviously)?

And are there custom soundtracks?

If not, I don't see the point in getting them when I have the PS2 versions already, and GTA3 on PC.

Oh, and has the Xbox version been subjected to editing, because of all that 'KILL THE HAITIANS' crap?
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Swivel!"
I ordered GTA Double pack, before it was released, from GAME for £29.99 thinking it was going to be out Jan. 2nd. Then it arrived on Dec. 24th, and i only relised that it was released early after taking a look at the Game website. But My Xbox isnt arriving until next weekend. So it's been sitting here for ages, but i can't play it. *Slap Myself on forehead*
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
GAME

But i'm going to purchase it for £30 from PLAY

Anyways, do you think it's worth the money? I'm unsure
Mon 29/12/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I know where to get the gta double pack before the release date
Mon 29/12/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Unretired"
Anyone noticed the textures seem a little sharper, and everything (cars, objects...) seem far more reflective and shiny in the Xbox versions of VC and GTA3?
Mon 29/12/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Unretired"
Memorandum! wrote:
> ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> GTA3 is great, VC is too blurry... The graphics take the p*** and I
> don't understand how a sequel can end up worse off for graphics?
> It'll keep me occupied for a good while but nowhere near as fun as I
> had hoped.
>
> Switch off trails.

You can switch off trails??
Mon 29/12/03 at 13:39
Regular
yea I get the blury effect, thought it was just my tv though! :S
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
GTA3>VC
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> GTA3 is great, VC is too blurry... The graphics take the p*** and I
> don't understand how a sequel can end up worse off for graphics?
> It'll keep me occupied for a good while but nowhere near as fun as I
> had hoped.

Switch off trails.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.