GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE results: Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:51
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
> I wouldn't have minded going there, but I doubt I'd have had the same kind of results...

Wonder why? :-)

I think im going to take Maths, PE, Computing and 1 other (not sure yet)
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:49
Regular
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> I did my GCSEs a few years back now!

So what are you doing now?..........
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:47
Regular
I did my GCSEs a few years back now!
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:45
Not bad seeing as revising didn't appeal.

Girl's grammar school, I wouldn't have minded going there, but I doubt I'd have had the same kind of results...

A levels?

You mad?

We all are, Economics, French and Art.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:44
Regular
What about you TILT?........
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:43
Regular
Think we had better stop now......

Anyway Dan, what A-Levels are you taking?

and well done with the obviously good results...
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:39
Regular
Lol
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:39
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Hmmm, in reply to Dav1d and TILTAWHIRL,

Grow up.

---

Yes we should have known what you type are like.....

Thats Grammar Girl Schools for ya! :-)
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:38
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
>
Grow up.

Just joking!
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:37
Regular
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Talk about hands on experience!

LMAO

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.