GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE results: Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:27
Regular
Lol then again my lap top could do with a bit of extra ram.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:23
Regular
Bit picky arent you! :-)

Ive got the maximum amount of ram my computer will take.......

and I still want more! :-)

NEED MORE RAM!
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:18
Regular
Lol if they had the old nipples out then I would of needed more RAM, but they just dont sell it to me lookin like they do.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:17
Regular
NEED MORE RAM!
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:15
Regular
Lol you only have to look as far as Special reserve to realise this, have u seen the pics of those girls on the special reserve adverts.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ha, sexual advertising is a big thing these days, if thats what you call it, i am not complaining though. :)
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:07
Regular
and a babe...... no not the pig!.....
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
And a decent buissness.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:04
Regular
You would need a ton of money to be able to employ yourself!
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:03
Regular
Lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.