GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE results: Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:02
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
> work for yourself.

Its ok saying that, but someones got to pay ya!

Big risk working for yourself.......
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:02
Regular
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Im a Trainee Printer and to be honest ive never been so bored in my whole life than when im at work. Im probably gonna go back to college and get some decent qualifications because I did rather crap in my GCSEs.

---

Damn, I was trying to find a spelling error so that I could deliver a witty punchline there!

"While youre going back to college learn to spell!" or something like that... :-)
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:01
work for yourself.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im going to 6th form so no full time jobs for me.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:58
Jobs?

Pah at jobs.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:57
Regular
Im a Trainee Printer and to be honest ive never been so bored in my whole life than when im at work. Im probably gonna go back to college and get some decent qualifications because I did rather crap in my GCSEs.
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:56
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I only had to take 9, lucky me! :)
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:55
Regular
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Ive got a job!

Well we are Mr. Onewordsentanceman arent we! :-)

EXPLAIN DAMMIT! :-)

What job, where, why, when, who, how, and, so, with etc.....
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:51
DeltaJava wrote:
> Fish-e wrote:
> Hey ho everyone i'm a bit late and i'm
> verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry drunk
> :D :D :D

anyway i got 4 A*'s,
> 6 A's, and 2 B's

i'm so proud

Wow, you took 12 GCSEs???

yeah i had to take welsh aswell

grrrrrr
Sat 25/08/01 at 00:51
Regular
Ive got a job!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.