GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE results: Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Sat 25/08/01 at 09:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm too young to be worried about this!!!

*Shaneo shudders*.
Sat 25/08/01 at 02:37
Regular
Sorry I didn't mean business I meant what trade you want to go into
Sat 25/08/01 at 02:25
Who mentioned anything about a business?

I have been working for myself for around a year. The profits are non existent. The wages amazing.
Sat 25/08/01 at 02:22
Regular
It depends what sort of business you want to start,
Sat 25/08/01 at 02:19
Working for yourself isn't expensive until you have to start paying tax!
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:33
Regular
"How Handy."
yeah, as far as I know IT is useless, just MS Word and stuff like that, so I want to know what computing is. I've even done my research and been on the government websites and stuff.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:31
Whooo Style! wrote:
> what does the A Level computing course involve???

fun...

put it like this: to do computing at uni u do not need A level computing... just maths
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:31
Regular
Whooo Style! wrote:
> what does the A Level computing course involve???

Are you thinking of taking it?

I asked exactly the same question the other day, but didnt get much response.

Im not sure whether to take IT or computing.....
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:29
Regular
Computing to an A level standard ( i dont know what im talkin about i will shutup now)
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:28
Regular
"How Handy."
what does the A Level computing course involve???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.