GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE results: Tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:57
Most of you probably don't give a damn. You're either still in higher education, laughing at this at saying, "Ha, been there", or still in school on your summer hols. Or alternatively you could be in work, casually ignoring this very post. But for the rest of us, tomorrow will be very interesting indeed, as we have to walk all the way to our former schools to collect our GCSE results, before leaping with joy or jumping off a roof in disgust. Anyway, this post is for you lot who have already received or is going to recieve your results tomorrow - just post them here for fun.

Tomorrow's results also depends on my PC budget spending - for those not in the know, I'm buying a PC soon, and how much I get depends on how well I've done.
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:00
Good luck on your GCSE exam results, do you think you've done well?? I've got to wait another year to find out my exam results! If there anything like my mocks than I should be fine! Good luck mate!
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Back For Good"
been there done that,last year and oh man never again is all i have to say. good luck to everybody on the edge of their seat waiting!!

a chill and good luck from res
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
ahhh the "do well on your exams and you'll get some moolah" trick
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:05
Hope you all do well but whatever u do afterwards make sure its the right choice, i got mine last yr and decided to stay on in the 6th and i advise peeps to do the same it gives u more opertunities and if u hate it then drop it, at least that way ull know for sure it was a bad idea.

God i sound like a teacher

scary !!
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:05
Yup!! Let's hope it works for me next year!!!
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:07
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
hope you do well!
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:18
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Just remember kids, everyone knows that exams are getting easier and GCSE's don't really count for anything - so if you do well this year, it's nothing special.

If however you fail, it's a disiaster.

//The author of this post takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss of self confidence or suicidal impulses caused by the content of his post. By reading this post, you agree to these conditions. Have a nice life ;)
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:21
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
good luck ,ive got my sats next year (theyre not that important !! )stay on into the 6th form aswell , that way you dont have to work a full 9 to 5 shift (or whatever it is !!) and you can go onto greater things !!! (you can do this without the 6th form but it's just a bit of fun , the 6th formers at our school get loads of cool extra's , even skipping the dinner que !!! WOW !!!)
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Back in black"
Gee, great, thanks for reminding me! GCSE results 2morra! If i get bad results im gonna go hide! I really have to get good results or im screwed. But if I get good results, 100£ coming my way, BBQ family celebration, big ol party and the course I wont!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.