GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pinkies - have your say"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 23:22
Regular
The notion is that a new 'label' is given to people who cause concern on the forums.

Basically they are shown a pink warning card - that's in between yellow and red - and following this they are a "Pinkie" for a specified period of time.

Their name of course turns to pink.

Ladies and Gennelmen - it's YOOOOUUUR CALL, YUURE CHOICE.

(why thanks Hughie, but what happened to Murray Walker)
Thu 23/08/01 at 17:16
So a pinkie is inbetween notable and newbie? Surely that's a purply which is a regular. Ah, the confusing world of colours.
Thu 23/08/01 at 00:24
I'm in favour of it anyway.
Thu 23/08/01 at 00:23
Tony wrote:

Basically they are shown a pink warning
> card - that's in between yellow and red - and following this they
> are a "Pinkie" for a specified period of time.

Isn't orange in between yellow and red?
Wed 22/08/01 at 22:35
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I am in favour of pinkies.
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
How about if they stay pink for too long, they are banned. This would discourage people from becoming pinkies on purpose!
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:36
Regular
"I am your father"
I think that should happen. But I also think Cocaine should be legalised and the drinking age should br brought down to 8. But that's just me.
Wed 22/08/01 at 15:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
Can I just have a pink name? please?

*on his knees and holding onto Tonys legs*

ppplllleeaasseee
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:48
Now that's settled, how about the possibility of being "oranged" for insane or slightly mad behaviour. Hmmm?
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:26
Regular
Yea do it Tony, I wanna laugh at all the Pinkies!
Tue 21/08/01 at 21:50
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
why dont you test it out , put the pinkie thing into effect if people try and become pink just for fun then maybe it isn't such a threat , so you take it away , but if they try and stay out of trouble then you keep the pinky thing going , simple !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.